11 years ago today, Britney announced her Vegas residency

43 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Did Exhale really have a meltdown cause of this?

Yes.

It was wild. Jordan/TMZ and other outlets had reported Britney was performing - Jordan was in the desert for hours updating exhale. This place was so so busy with anticipation and excitement.

There was a news reporter live streaming for 2-3 hours waiting to interview Britney (who never did the interview) 

Then Britney came off the helicopter, waved to the hundreds of fans behind her for 1 second, was helicopter sick, spoke 3 words and went home :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 9
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Yes.

It was wild. Jordan/TMZ and other outlets had reported Britney was performing - Jordan was in the desert for hours updating exhale. This place was so so busy with anticipation and excitement.

There was a news reporter live streaming for 2-3 hours waiting to interview Britney (who never did the interview) 

Then Britney came off the helicopter, waved to the hundreds of fans behind her for 1 second, was helicopter sick, spoke 3 words and went home :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

LMAO :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I wish I was a member back then to see these meltdowns lol :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1

I remember it like it was yesterday. At the time I was working 3pm-midnight shifts and I got off work that night and stayed awake all night until the announcement and as soon as they said tickets went on sale, I woke my mom up for her Amex card and purchased M&G tix and I was so energized I ended up staying awake all the way until I had to start work AGAIN from 3pm-12... I was so tired when I finally got off the next day. 

• Love 2

That infamous day of the desert performance. Priceless meltdowns, won't forget It:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

However, those fans in the desert got It the worst. There was this story released a few days after, someone (probably that Robin creep) organised some shady bus who picked them up and held them in for hours. And then another few in the desert - with no food or water whatsoever. It was really bad:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.