Britney is called a "loser" for her IG instead of going to the Senate to request justice

The biggest challenge for the "team con" to end up like Diddy is - everything they did was approved by judge and curated within the conservatorship.

Nothing they did is against the law. They had all the lawful grounds to do what they did. System was set up like that from before the Day 1. 

Her biggest win is her getting out of It. However, what she's doing after that, that's another debate that's strictly subjective and really not up to us to decide.

• Like 2

I mean, it's a tad extreme to call her a "loser," but I understand it's frustrating that with all her power and notoriety, it's irresponsible of her to complain and witness all these injustices but not be proactive or involved in changing anything. She further diminishes her credibility when she jokes she "forgets she's famous" when a dementia diagnosis was the very reason she even got involved in a conservatorship without evening seeing a physician, lol. Again, she reminds of those people that "act out" to get attention even if it's negative attention they just crave any form of spotlight on them due to a lack of affection or adoration in their lives. 

Great example:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, justhanging said:

That man spends his days complaining about Britney - who he allegedly stans - on Twitter. I don’t think Britney is the loser here…

and I find it laughable to believe the LA Court System would have given her justice just cause she spoke on the senate. The same system who let her be abused would have to admit they’re broken for her to have justice, which would have simply not happened.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Same although he said it in a very b.lunt and harsh way, he did have a point.

I really feel like Britney's IG makes people not take her seriously and in result, why no one took her experience seriously.

I’m all for her living her life and she may not care what the public thinks about her right now, but I can’t imagine she’ll receive the same support she got during the free Britney movement, should she ever want to pursue any kind of justice in the future 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.