Juno Limbo Spears IG

https://www.instagram.com/jamielynnspears?igsh=MXRwaDZpaHcybnA=

Like, this girl it’s LIVING her best life with her family and Lynne spears ( and it’s ok) she has her own daughters.

but it is so bizarre how it feels that Britney’s nowhere to be found (we just get glimpse of her now n then) and again, it’s ok, Britney’s life can be 100% private and maybe she’s doing A LOT, but honestly after how she got exposed with a lot of things (Juno limbo) she’s just free having a pink ozempic life, and the main point for this topic is that

Juno Lynn’s the worst sister and I’m giving her award tomorrow night, everyone’s invited :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Yeah, unfortunately, that's usually what happens in families where abuse is present. The scapegoat (Britney in this case) is ostracized, abused, mistreated, and while she is left to carry the emotional burden and trauma, the rest of the family continues with their lives as if nothing happened. The abusers or enablers might even prosper and act like everything is fine, while the victim struggles to heal, feels stuck, isolated, and she's left to pick up the pieces alone... This dynamic allows the cycle of abuse to continue, with the victim bearing the long-term consequences.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yeah, unfortunately, that's usually what happens in families where abuse is present. The scapegoat (Britney in this case) is ostracized, abused, mistreated, and while she is left to carry the emotional burden and trauma, the rest of the family continues with their lives as if nothing happened. The abusers or enablers might even prosper and act like everything is fine, while the victim struggles to heal, feels stuck, isolated, and she's left to pick up the pieces alone... This dynamic allows the cycle of abuse to continue, with the victim bearing the long-term consequences.

Best description ever, honestly I’m truly in shock, I suddenly felt the curious  to stalk Jamie Lynn’s profile, and it’s just crazy. This worlds it’s scary for sure. 

I feel for Britney. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.