20 years ago today, “My Prerogative” premiered on TRL

Also I remember a fan that was on set remembered her having to take a break during the pool scene because her knee was hurting from her injury she just recovered from. B girl was in pain and still serving face and beauty, she truly is such a legend. Can’t wait til she decides to come back and do **** her way, I hope she feels the love we send her and remembers the amazing things she’s done, the road she’s paved for other artists and the undeniable impact she’s made in pop culture and all the hearts of her fans. She truly deserves the world

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Jeremiah said:

No idea what you're talking about but love a good story if your memory clears

A bunch of fans were invited to the set, and if I remember correctly one was mad about not getting one on one time with her or something. I remembered something else from the shoot in the post below:

2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Also I remember a fan that was on set remembered her having to take a break during the pool scene because her knee was hurting from her injury she just recovered from. B girl was in pain and still serving face and beauty, she truly is such a legend. Can’t wait til she decides to come back and do **** her way, I hope she feels the love we send her and remembers the amazing things she’s done, the road she’s paved for other artists and the undeniable impact she’s made in pop culture and all the hearts of her fans. She truly deserves the world

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

A bunch of fans were invited to the set, and if I remember correctly one was mad about not getting one on one time with her or something. I remembered something else from the shoot in the post below:

Kinda makes me mad she bounced quick from the injury to film My Prerogative but couldn't shoot a cute séxy thing for Breathe On Me. They killed ITZ way too soon. I remember a fan once talking about a psychologist/patient theme for BOM but can't remember if it was an alleged rumour or their fan fantasy, lol. Would've been hot ngl

Edited by Jeremiah
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

ICONIC

+ I have to d a stand up ovation to whoever had this idea, 

This product is legendary!

909437548.jpg?1588732884

s-l400.jpg

I still have this album in a shoe box somewhere. Yes, a shoe box with old things. The cd’s are probably in mint condition, as I took really good care of them. Indeed, whoever came up with the concept has great taste. This was probably the last Britney album I’d seen with a good cover art, up until the re-issue of Glory. Very nostalgic record.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

Kinda makes me mad she bounced quick from the injury to film My Prerogative but couldn't shoot a cute séxy thing for Breathe On Me. They killed ITZ way too soon. I remember a fan once talking about a psychologist/patient theme for BOM but can't remember if it was an alleged rumour or their fan fantasy, lol. Would've been hot ngl

It’s such a shame we never got BOM as a single spacer.png it’s one of her best songs for sure

and omg that video concept sounds so hot spacer.png ITZ deserved better 

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

The beginning bit with the car and pool is iconic, but I feel like this song and video mark a very sad shift in her career and life. Things were never the same after this song was released, even if she still had her best album musically unreleased.

yeah :( I really enjoy this video but it was truly the beginning of the end 

• Love 1
On 9/16/2024 at 9:05 PM, Jup1ter said:

ICONIC

+ I have to d a stand up ovation to whoever had this idea, 

This product is legendary!

909437548.jpg?1588732884

s-l400.jpg

I have this DVD version too. It’s amazing. No one puts out content like this. Also this video was sooooo huge. It was her “rebellious” era so it was just nuts

Edited by A.a.A

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.