Sam Asghari commented on a Britney Spears impersonation video

Yanal

2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

So tired of his nice guy act. He is just as bad as all of Britney's exes. He just hides it better and is given a pass because of his looks. He used her the same way the rest of them did. He was conservatorship-vetted. He said she was fine when she was in that facility. He is as fake as his hair transplant.

I agree, however David Lucado was the only  man who addressed the conservatorship, saying that she didn’t need it.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

I think you're the basic embarrassing cliché. I'm sure you have mental and money issues. Stop commenting on people who do well

My comment was about the guy who made the video bullying Brit.

weirdo. 
:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Spoiler

probably just mad cus nobody wants to lick that nasty swamp crack and so you had to make it your user name 

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Edited by nwonder
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I'm so happy he reacted to this.

I had reacted a few days ago as well, commented that this is downright bullying. 

Sam has been nothing but discrete, chivalrous and supportive of Britney since their split. 

It's a combination of an NDA and trying to maintain his good guy image. He was in cahoots with her abusers and TMZ. To give him any sort of praise or credit is just a joke.

7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

So tired of his nice guy act. He is just as bad as all of Britney's exes. He just hides it better and is given a pass because of his looks. He used her the same way the rest of them did. He was conservatorship-vetted. He said she was fine when she was in that facility. He is as fake as his hair transplant.

You’re so dumb. They both played their cards right in order to be together. He would have been casted out if he spoke against it before he did. They both waited the perfect moment to openly speak against the conservatorship. He obviously had to say she was fine and play the nice act with her father.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.