URGENT: Fire Cade Hudson Britney! Billions of dollars at stake because of him.

the "I'm Britney Spears" merch from last year is creepy as hell now that we know he's the one responding emails on her behalf, signing contracts and producing a biopic only because he could not convince her to release new music

But the day she fires him he's gonna expose all the dirt he has of her. Similar to Mariah's ex manager Stella. She doesn't have a team that can help her with that and she can't deal with that alone. 

There's a lot if weird stuff happening behind the scenes tbh. 

Edited by alexbickle
  • Love 3
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, alexbickle said:

the "I'm Britney Spears" merch from last year is creepy as hell now that we know he's the one responding emails on her behalf, signing contracts and producing a biopic only because he could not convince her to release new music

Halsey's drama exposed the hell out of Cade but nobody talks about it. She was under the impression she was speaking with Britney over emails but Britney's tweets made it abundantly clear that wasn't the case.

• Like 7

First off, the video is pure speculation on many topics and very little facts. The narrator says that quite a few times. Second, the lawsuit between Revlon and GBB is something common when a company loses an important client so that's not shocking. Per the lawsuit, Revlon states this is not against Britney Brands or Britney herself, but against GBB.

If you ask me, I wouldn't trust that Revlon contract which was designed and handled during the c-ship so GBB is a fresh new start. This will settle soon so no worries about it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 4

Cade Hudson is a traitor and has been since over a decade ago. He was best friends with Miley and he sold her out, constantly leaked sensible information about Miley to the press and did other stuff. He scrapped ALL search results about him and Miley together to save his ***, Miley used to post pictures with him constantly and there were hundreds of pap pictures of them together...And now there are ZERO. Cade is a TRAITOR and a covert narcissist and Britney is too vulnerable to realize it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.