Britney Spears - I Ain't Runnin Away (WR Mix - Full)

CJMCH

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

This has such 1999-2000 euro radio friendly pop-rock feel to it.

I sounded dated already when she worked on ITZ, Im surprised she recorded such demo.

It was recorded 2002 and was clearly the very early start of ITZ, 2003 she really came into her own and learned who she was and started to become a woman which was when the material we know now as ITZ came to light. It always surprise me on here that people are shocked album processes develop from one thing to another, same with blackout. 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

It was recorded 2002 and was clearly the very early start of ITZ, 2003 she really came into her own and learned who she was and started to become a woman which was when the material we know now as ITZ came to light. It always surprise me on here that people are shocked album processes develop from one thing to another, same with blackout. 

Exactly, the song that shifted the album's direction was TOMH, which made her realize the kind of sound she wanted to pursue at the time instead of continuing with the safe Bubblegum Pop route, and as you said, most albums when are first conceptualized don't sound nothing alike as their final version (basically all britney albums but oops at least) specially with a person as spontaneous as Britney in charge :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2

I’ve given 10 dollars. Hope it helps with negotiations for new tracks.

16 hours ago, CJMCH said:

BritneyOnline.org

I'm at the point where we could get a lot more, but we would need a lot more. This one track was quick to get because we already had a fund, so we got it covered after a few generous donations, but now I'm leaving the donations link open (https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=U25H8DHZNPLRY) in hopes we reach a new goal for more ITZ tracks that are already being negotiated.

• Love 1

:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:Also the last thing that i want to say is about "WR Mix"...we get that it's the name of Wade Robson (the alleged producer of the track)

But here's the thing this song was co written with Rick Nowels. Usually Rick Nowels also making the production of songs that he wrote so...I have two variants of why does Wade Robson doing in the file name...

1. The song was just mixed by him after Rick Nowels did the main production. Despite that he can produce things (like he did with What It’s Like to Be Me, and Welcome To Me)

2. The song was re produced by Wade Robson. And that's he's version of the track so Rick's version is still unleaked...and maybe even more rough than this one.

Or maybe I'm delulu...but this "WR Mix"...so strange why there's a need to specify that? So maybe there's "RN Mix"....:squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Edited by Michel De Mal
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Does anyone else find it weird and kinda sad that a music related thread has only gotten to 4 pages? That latest thread about her IG VMA commentary got to 18 pages.

Really makes you wonder why some people are here in the first place. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Honestly I’d rather discuss her unreleased music than her Instagram posts (unless she posts something REALLY interesting/shocking), especially knowing most of those threads just lead to drama and people arguing. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Love the nostalgia hearing her voice gives.  the production is super dreamy and nostalgic. I’ll admit though, lyrically it’s not the best so I can see why they scrapped it. @CJMCH, how do you know it’s from ITZ? It sounds like it’s somewhere in between Britney and in the zone. Like beginning stages! 

also, what’s WR? WADE ROBSON? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

6 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I know when it was recorded and I am not shocked about how album recording process is.

I was stating fact that it sounded dated already in 2002.

Which it did ;)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Does anyone else find it weird and kinda sad that a music related thread has only gotten to 4 pages? That latest thread about her IG VMA commentary got to 18 pages.

Really makes you wonder why some people are here in the first place. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

I agree, but to be fair this really isn’t the most exciting leak lol. It’s repetitive and not very interesting sonically or lyrically so I can understand why there’s not a lot of discussion around it. 

It’s still nice to have another piece of the puzzle from Britney’s unreleased catalog.  

5 hours ago, Michel De Mal said:

:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:Also the last thing that i want to say is about "WR Mix"...we get that it's the name of Wade Robson (the alleged producer of the track)

But here's the thing this song was co written with Rick Nowels. Usually Rick Nowels also making the production of songs that he wrote so...I have two variants of why does Wade Robson doing in the file name...

1. The song was just mixed by him after Rick Nowels did the main production. Despite that he can produce things (like he did with What It’s Like to Be Me, and Welcome To Me)

2. The song was re produced by Wade Robson. And that's he's version of the track so Rick's version is still unleaked...and maybe even more rough than this one.

Or maybe I'm delulu...but this "WR Mix"...so strange why there's a need to specify that? So maybe there's "RN Mix"....:squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

I mean, I have my doubts that WR stands for Wade Robson. I tried to do some searching and I could find no evidence of them ever working together. When Instant Dejavu leaked it was labeled the “JI Mix” and we were able to deduce it was Jon Ingoldsby, someone who was working with Rick Nowels for years. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I agree, but to be fair this really isn’t the most exciting leak lol. It’s repetitive and not very interesting sonically or lyrically so I can understand why there’s not a lot of discussion around it. 

It’s still nice to have another piece of the puzzle from Britney’s unreleased catalog.  

I mean, I have my doubts that WR stands for Wade Robson. I tried to do some searching and I could find no evidence of them ever working together. When Instant Dejavu leaked it was labeled the “JI Mix” and we were able to deduce it was Jon Ingoldsby, someone who was working with Rick Nowels for years. 

Yess!!! I know that usually "mixing" on Rick Nowels songs is can be done by different people/engineers...so..this song pretty much can be produced by Rick....

Edited by Michel De Mal

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.