What's your favorite Britney deep cut?

Outta this world 

sugarfall ( even tho it’s an unreleased) I think it’s gold 

why should I be sad 

amnesia 

he about to loose me 

quicksand 

kiss you all over - I know, another unreleased hahah 

What you sippin on (without the rappin) she can do it tho. - yet another unreleased 

heaven on earth 

if you think about it, this could easily be a very uptempo urban pop album. Britney does have a jazzy pop soul voice, and all this songs are very different from the pop vocal baby range that she brings. She’s an icon :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I MISS YOU Miss U Come Back GIF

• Love 3

Lonely | Cinderella | Let Me Be

Early Mornin'

Heaven On Earth | Get Naked | Freakshow | Toy Soldier | Hot As Ice | Ooh Ooh Baby | Perfect Lover |  Why Should I Be Sad | Get Back | Everybody

Trouble | Phonography | Blur | Mannequin

Trip To Your Heart | Seal It With a Kiss

Now That I Found You

Just Like Me 

Don't get me started on the unreleased tracks :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 3

Thinkin' About You, I Will Be There, I'll Still Love You.

Where Are You Now, Can't Make You Love Me, When Your Eyes Say It, You Got It All.

I Run Away, When I Found You, Before the Goodbye, Cinderella.

Early Mornin', Shadow, The Hook Up.

Ooh Ooh Baby, Heaven On Earth, Outta This World, Why Should I Be Sad.

Unusual You, Blur, Mannequin, Phonography, Quicksand, Out From Under, My Baby (Not trolling, I really love it).

Inside Out, Don't Keep Me Waiting, He About to Lose Me, Trip to Your Heart.

Hold on Tight, Don't Cry, Passenger, Till It's Gone.

Invitation, Man on the Moon, Just Luv Me, Private Show (Idc, I love it).

Edited by britisthecolor
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Early Mornin'

Heaven On Earth | Get Naked | Freakshow | Toy Soldier | Hot As Ice | Ooh Ooh Baby | Perfect Lover |  Why Should I Be Sad | Get Back | Everybody

Now That I Found You

Just Like Me 

Don't get me started on the unreleased tracks :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Girl :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: awesome list.

• Love 4

BOMT: I Will Be There | Deep In My Heart | Autumn Goodbye | I’m So Curious 

OIDIA: Don’t Go Knockin’ on My Door | What U See (Is What U Get) | When Your Eyes Say It | Can’t Make You Love Me | You Got It All

Britney: Lonely | Anticipating | Cinderella | That’s Where You Take Me (RIP Justney) | I Run Away | What It’s Like to Be Me 

ITZ: Breathe On Me (her best song ever wbk) | Touch Of My Hand (second best) | The Answer | The Hook Up | Don’t Hang Up

Blackout: Heaven On Earth | Get Naked ( I Got a Plan) | Freakshow | Toy Soldier | Hot as Ice | Perfect Lover | Get Back 

Circus: Out From Under | Unusual You | Blur | Mannequin | Lace and Leather | Phonography 

Femme Fatale: (Drop Dead) Beautiful | Inside Out | He About To Lose Me | Selfish 

Britney Jean: spacer.png

Glory: Invitation | Man On The Moon | Just Luv Me | Mood Ring 

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Outta this world 

sugarfall ( even tho it’s an unreleased) I think it’s gold 

why should I be sad 

amnesia 

he about to loose me 

quicksand 

kiss you all over - I know, another unreleased hahah 

What you sippin on (without the rappin) she can do it tho. - yet another unreleased 

heaven on earth 

if you think about it, this could easily be a very uptempo urban pop album. Britney does have a jazzy pop soul voice, and all this songs are very different from the pop vocal baby range that she brings. She’s an icon :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I MISS YOU Miss U Come Back GIF

He About to Lose Me is a iconic track! I love that song :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, TTrouble said:

Early Mornin'

Now That I Found You

Just Like Me 

You understood the assignment! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.