Britney - i aint runnin away (Snippet Leak) New Song

kyros

6 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

It sounds like Britney-ITZ era. More like Britney I would say. She has no clue these are running around probably. She said that she’s retired. Why can’t she just release all of her unreleased catalogue as an GH album instead of doing a fictional musical of her life. 

Probably because it will not bring much money... The movie will. 

But yeah, I want a rarities album from her, with many unreleased material. 

But with the way Britney is acting nowadays maybe she will make sure she was against releasing any new (even if it's old) song.

2 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

snippets in 2001 leaked in better quality. are those greedy croons trying to lower the quality because it's AI, so we don't get to really figure it out because it was recorded with a brick.

or maybe cuz they where recorded in a ****ty phone while the source was showing the tracks on a discord call to someone that resulted to be a not trust worthy person that decided to record the call and thats why the source only played him like 2 seconds per song cuz the source knows how people really it is :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

but trust me the source has lossless files :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

34 minutes ago, kyros said:

or maybe cuz they where recorded in a ****ty phone while the source was showing the tracks on a discord call to someone that resulted to be a not trust worthy person that decided to record the call and thats why the source only played him like 2 seconds per song cuz the source knows how people really it is :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

but trust me the source has lossless files :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Except you are the source that played these to multiple people, including me, after lying to people saying they are being vaulted and if anything whatsoever leaks then the “source” won’t trust anyone then you leak a HQ snippet here in a desperate attempt to bait another leak lmao let’s not lie :)  and I leaked Jordan’s 911 file that you have ignored, it’s the exact file Jordan was given. And if you or your “source” allegedly know who recorded and leaked these you’re being very dangerous lowkey threatening because your own identity is easy accessible from your old forum posts. You offered for me to buy a song with you called “crazy girl” then never messaged me again :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Except you are the source that played these to multiple people, including me, after lying to people saying they are being vaulted and if anything whatsoever leaks then the “source” won’t trust anyone then you leak a HQ snippet here in a desperate attempt to bait another leak lmao let’s not lie :)  and I leaked Jordan’s 911 file that you have ignored, it’s the exact file Jordan was given. And if you or your “source” allegedly know who recorded and leaked these you’re being very dangerous lowkey threatening because your own identity is easy accessible from your old forum posts. You offered for me to buy a song with you called “crazy girl” then never messaged me again :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

yupe took you out any potential offers cause first thing you did was going someone else and tell all about the songs, and now i found out you recorded so i was totally right about you, and dont want to have bussiness with you, so are you jordan? i dont remember asking YOU the file if you came and "leaked" your file that has been circulating since 2015 as a fake file (sorry i already had that one, im actually looking for the lossless one) but like  i told you¿ who asked you to share that ? and you cut your own throat when you start droping names and info to unknown persons, so just an advice be careful, that causes people to avoid you when you tried to do bussines

about desperate attempt? sorry honey no attempt here, like i told you before nobody called you to "leak" nothing, actually i got permission to do whatever i want to them, leak them trade them sell them, so thats what is going now, news flash to you "a trade is made when the 2 sides get in touch and agree to do an exchange", but you came here dropped that upscaled file that was leaked long time ago, and is not exactly what im looking for, but how would you know that? well thats your fault cuz like i said nobody called you and nobody here was interested anymore on doing bussiness with you.

anyway notice im not triying to offend you im not even angry, also notice how i didn't even mentioned you to not affect your journey on taking out the circus tour to light, but you did it yourself so meh, just letting you know why i cut all my comunication with you cause im not interested, and yes sadly what cut you off from any potential deal was that you went to someone that came to me to let me know you were opening your mouth, and that was exactly what i asked you not to do in first place. so hope you understand i was already suspicious about you when you started droping names of sources. and at the end ended up getting the pack by myself, and if i want to trade or leak them it will be under my conditions so anyway enjoy your LQ recording

Edited by kyros
9 minutes ago, kyros said:

yupe took you out any potential offers cause first thing you did was going someone else and tell all about the songs, and now i found out you recorded so i was totally right about you, and dont want to have bussiness with you, so are you jordan? i dont remember asking YOU the file if you came and "leaked" your file that has been circulating since 2015 as a fake file (sorry i already had that one, im actually looking for the lossless one) but like  i told you¿ who asked you to share that ? and you cut your own throat when you start droping names and info to unknown persons, so just an advice be careful, that causes people to avoid you when you tried to do bussines

about desperate attempt? sorry honey no attempt here, like i told you before nobody called you to "leak" nothing, actually i got permission to do whatever i want to them, leak them trade them sell them, so thats what is going now, news flash to you "a trade is made when the 2 sides get in touch and agree to do an exchange", but you came here dropped that upscaled file that was leaked long time ago, and is not exactly what im looking for, but how would you know that? well thats your fault cuz like i said nobody called you and nobody here was interested anymore on doing bussiness with you.

anyway notice im not triying to offend you im not even angry just letting you know why i cut all my comunication with you cause im not interested, and yes sadly what cut you off from any potential deal was that you went to someone that came to me to let me know you were opening your mouth, and that was exactly what i asked you not to do in first place. so hope you understand i was already suspicious about you when you started droping names of sources. and at the end ended up getting the pack by myself, and if i want to trade or leak them it will be under my conditions so anyway enjoy your LQ recording

I’m not reading all of that you should’ve saved yourself the trouble typing it all. Anyway I didn’t record your audio someone else did I got sent it a week ago, you messaged me on here from my circus tour thread and told me info the same day, you already have the 4 songs and lied to me and other people saying you wanted contributions to buy more just to get a bit of money back and gave 3 of us different prices because you don’t have the brain capacity to be consistent in scamming now you’re here posting clips. Jordan does not have the lossless files you asked for his original files and I leaked one, you know Jordan doesn’t have the lossless and have no intention of leaking these songs because you’re trying to bait leaks and scam people. Just like you lied to me about a fake person having circus tour just to then mention these songs to me after for cash lol. FYI I’m not the person that stabbed you in the back, you trusted too many people and I wasn’t the wrong one. Have a great day :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.