Britney - i aint runnin away (Snippet Leak) New Song

kyros

3 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

It sounds like Britney-ITZ era. More like Britney I would say. She has no clue these are running around probably. She said that she’s retired. Why can’t she just release all of her unreleased catalogue as an GH album instead of doing a fictional musical of her life. 

Sounds more Britney era to me than In The Zone.

As for an unreleased compilation album, I’ve been saying for years that RCA should do one! She still owes them another album and since she’s retired it’s the perfect way to fulfill her contract without her having to work beyond picking the songs! My absolute dream would be a 2 disc album one of rare tracks like Trouble and Over To You Now for example and the other disc would be like 20-21 unreleased tracks. I have a sneaking suspicion that the biopic soundtrack may contain a few unreleased tracks as a way to push the soundtrack. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Sounds more Britney era to me than In The Zone.

As for an unreleased compilation album, I’ve been saying for years that RCA should do one! She still owes them another album and since she’s retired it’s the perfect way to fulfill her contract without her having to work beyond picking the songs! My absolute dream would be a 2 disc album one of rare tracks like Trouble and Over To You Now for example and the other disc would be like 20-21 unreleased tracks. I have a sneaking suspicion that the biopic soundtrack may contain a few unreleased tracks as a way to push the soundtrack. 

I was thinking the same thing. Why not release the freaking album and make money out of it?

The only logical reason is the film.

What's a few more years of waiting for us? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

41 minutes ago, kyros said:

february 8th 2003 :neydedance_purple:

Is that so? I'm assuming you're the same person who posted the clip

When I first heard it, it immediately gave me Rick Nowels vibes and sure enough, the date on the Instant Deja vu file from Spirit is listed as February 9th, so this has got to be another Nowels/Alexander joint

I always wondered if there might have been other Britney tracks there, I know for a fact Gregg's Deja vu demo was there as someone sent it to me when Britney's version leaked as well as all the Holly Valance tracks Rick did, maybe somehow this was there too but it slipped through the cracks

Regardless, thanks for actually sharing it!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, YellowPaperSun said:

We also need the pitch demo of lights out... it's long overdue

This. Apparently the same track was later given to and recorded by Leighton Meester for her unreleased album

Also the original post appears to have been deleted but Jordan also confirmed to have some type Bryan Adams pitch from around the same type, while it might be another J.R. track that samples one of his songs like 'Heaven', it's worth mentioning Bryan Adams worked with Bloodshy & Avant at some point and one of those songs is registered on ASCAP

you-got-it-good.png

10 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

This. Apparently the same track was later given to and recorded by Leighton Meester for her unreleased album

Also the original post appears to have been deleted but Jordan also confirmed to have some type Bryan Adams pitch from around the same type, while it might be another J.R. track that samples one of his songs like 'Heaven', it's worth mentioning Bryan Adams worked with Bloodshy & Avant at some point and one of those songs is registered on ASCAP

you-got-it-good.png

Yeah apparently the song also was recorded by Ashley Tisdale back in 2006 before even Leighton got hold of it... I wonder what's stopping him from sharing it since the fandom has been begging for any kind of content for years, even pitch demos seem to interest the fans

36 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Is Don’t U Pity Me ever going to leak? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

No....Bree (the person who shared this snippet) is well known for only selling things once (and obviously the person who bought it isn't going to share it either...because they would end up losing Bree's trust....and who knows... maybe if that happens, Bree will never sell another Britney's track)....so we'll be just playing 14 seconds on repeat for now...:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Edited by Michel De Mal
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.