Britney, please stop…

46 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

So what are the swedish smokes 6 and half? The danish 8 a half? Norwegian through the roof but they buy in Sweden?

When it comes to the Nordic countries, everything is more accessible and cheaper in Denmark. That’s why people from Sweden and Norway travel in droves here, to get their hands on cigarettes, alcohol etc. 

3 hours ago, SlideAway said:

I used to smoke, so I'm one of the most judgemental *****es about it because I know the good of giving it up

My neighbour sometimes comes over, stinking of stale cigarettes... She thinks her husband doesn't know she smokes...

I'm like, sis, he isn't stupid and has a nose...

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

If you smoke, give it up, sweetie. You stink.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Literally the worst type of ex smokers…. The holier than thou people, who have given it up. Actually worse than people who never smoked a day in their life. Good for you that you stopped! But let people live their own life. I’m actually surprised at the amount of Karen’s in this thread.    I know there’s risks to second hand smoke, but if you want to avoid inhaling anything that might be dangerous just stay indoors, because it wouldn’t be the occasional smoker that you may pass by that’s putting you at the highest risk.  

6 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Literally the worst type of ex smokers…. The holier than thou people, who have given it up. Actually worse than people who never smoked a day in their life. Good for you that you stopped! But let people live their own life. I’m actually surprised at the amount of Karen’s in this thread.    I know there’s risks to second hand smoke, but if you want to avoid inhaling anything that might be dangerous just stay indoors, because it wouldn’t be the occasional smoker that you may pass by that’s putting you at the highest risk.  

It won’t be much of a life if you get cancer and die. Is the price really worth it ?

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Also Karen’s don’t have genuine concerns, so you’ve used the wrong label mate 

Edited by Kiss my
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Girl she’s purposely making the baby raspy voice. It’s the voice of a not well woman. It’s very rare but she can still talk normal 

The fake, fried, baby voice makes it worse but let’s not pretend she doesn’t have a hoarse chainsmokers voice now

Edited by Kiss my
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, TTrouble said:

I know many people who have stopped near their fourties because they have really noticed how smoking affects their health in long term.

I stopped during Covid 4 years ago and learned to live without it and couldn't be happier. I had similar voice problems as she does, a lot of phlegm yuck 

Britney Spears No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Those are all gone now :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

You are a true inspiration - congrats on living your best life

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

This is a sweet post and I hope Britney will read it and think about it.

After decades, the risks of smoking do become very real and Britney doesn’t need to deal with any of that after all she’s already been through in life. There are some prescription meds that can make it a little easier to quit. 

If she can’t quit smoking and tanning, I hope she at least goes to the doctors and gets scanned for cancer a lot to catch it early

• Love 1
14 hours ago, TTrouble said:

I know many people who have stopped near their fourties because they have really noticed how smoking affects their health in long term.

I stopped during Covid 4 years ago and learned to live without it and couldn't be happier. I had similar voice problems as she does, a lot of phlegm yuck 

Britney Spears No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Those are all gone now :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

You know we hold no grudges. Everything is forgotten on day one should you decide to stand among our ranks once more one day in the future.

Sometimes the best way for a veteran to return to active duty can be bumming it while on way to or from work. I'm just saying .. 

1 minute ago, Jibreel said:

You know we hold no grudges. Everything is forgotten on day one should you decide to stand among our ranks once more one day in the future.

Sometimes the best way for a veteran to return to active duty can be bumming it while on way to or from work. I'm just saying .. 

Dude I just got my teeth done perfect and spent a fortune, you can keep your nasty ways :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Kamala Harris Yes GIF by The Democrats

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kiss my said:

It won’t be much of a life if you get cancer and die. Is the price really worth it ?

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Also Karen’s don’t have genuine concerns, so you’ve used the wrong label mate 

You don’t know me though, so why would you care about my health. You couldn’t possibly have genuine concern about me, a person you don’t know from Adam…. So yeah…… Karen 🤷🏼‍♂️. I just don’t understand the need to dictate what people choose to consume. Do you go around lecturing people who are obese, because they over indulge in sugar.    As long as smokers respect those who don’t smoke, what’s the problem?? Sure there are a few ******* smokers, who just light up anywhere they want without concern for their surroundings, but most of us are considerate to the point, where second hand smoke isn’t  even a thing. 

7 hours ago, Danishfan said:

You don’t know me though, so why would you care about my health. You couldn’t possibly have genuine concern about me, a person you don’t know from Adam…. So yeah…… Karen 🤷🏼‍♂️. I just don’t understand the need to dictate what people choose to consume. Do you go around lecturing people who are obese, because they over indulge in sugar.    As long as smokers respect those who don’t smoke, what’s the problem?? Sure there are a few ******* smokers, who just light up anywhere they want without concern for their surroundings, but most of us are considerate to the point, where second hand smoke isn’t  even a thing. 

I’ve done a personality test multiple times and it shows I am ISFJ, the same personality type as Mother Teresa. I have a lot of empathy and compassion for others. I highly doubt this makes me a Karen. 

I genuinely believe everyone has a fundamental human right to live a long, healthy life.

And to be clear, I’m significantly more concerned for your health than bystanders next to you who aren’t smoking. This is because you’re the one who is consistently putting yourself and your health at risk. The bystanders have a very low risk if they are only occasionally exposed to smoke.

But I’m glad to hear you are considerate of others and don’t smoke near strangers.

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

On 9/13/2024 at 3:35 PM, Danishfan said:

I know I'm the worst. I framed my comment to be an admittance of that. However. I gave myself a chance of having a smoke-free life, and seriously, it was worth it. When I smoked I would get a cold, and it would hang around for weeks, now I barely get unwell. I can breathe, taste my food, smell my fabric conditioner and not make other people recoil in disgust because I stink like an ashtray.

What other people choose to do, as I once did, is their/your business, but I would be doing every smoker reading a disservice by not saying how nice it is on the other side of giving up.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.