Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

1 minute ago, lunario said:

Does this video kind of prove that interview talking to Tate was Cade's work as always? She didn't mention the singer who was paying homage to her on the redcarpet with the same outfit

I thought that it was obvious that the interview was conducted by Cade (w/ Britney’s permission) and not Britney, who has never acknowledged Tate. 

2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Fast?! They've been like that since 2021 :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Get a grip and move oooooownnn :clownery_makeup_meme:

I think you’re the one lost in time sweetie. Her teeth were normal in 2020 e all of the sudden they appear with gaps like that in 2021. Darling, if you are here to be rude and disrespectful to people, you better watch out before something happens to your account. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I think you’re the one lost in time sweetie. Her teeth were normal in 2020 e all of the sudden they appear with gaps like that in 2021. Darling, if you are here to be rude and disrespectful to people, you better watch out before something happens to your account. 

Teeth move! Is not that hard. If she doesn't use her retainer they will move! She has shared about this. Stop with the conspiracies.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ferref118 said:

The problem is that this is nowhere near the Britney we are used to seeing and infinitely away from primeney thats why its easy to focus on what’s off with her now cuz we always compare her to her previous self. I think its sad to tare her apart but its also sad to pretend she is ok. 

Great comment!

She’s obviously not okay. The woman is traumatized and it shows in her conduct and appearance. I think some fans need to extend her some grace. Britney is lonely and her youngest son turns 18 today. She must feel terrible.

Edited by Pfefferminz
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.