Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

11 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I’m certainly not one of those fans that agrees with Britney says and does, but I truly don’t see what’s so alarming about this video. She has always been quirky with a weird sense of humor.  What am I missing, exactly?

spacer.png

Someone please enlighten me.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the one where she’s discussing the VMAs, I personally was commenting on the other one where she’s “laughing” and has her mouth wide open throughout. Just saying because that video was linked in this thread so others might be meaning that one and not the original one that was posted. 

Sabrina's performance was mediocre okay, the reference to Oops was heavy-handed, and the kiss with the alien was ridiculous. But even though I agree with what Britney said, it's the kind of thing you discuss privately, stars never publicly comment on other celebrities' artistic choices, whether they’re laughable or not. She should never have made it an Instagram video, especially in that manner. It was weird. It's exactly the kind of video a publicist would have thrown in the trash. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I’m not for hacking or anything but please if someone has that ability seriously go and remove this video off the internet off of instagram. If normal people see it it will be shocking. Her behavior would shock them and we must protect the public from it

“Normal people” have seen it already and find it funny. Y’all don’t realize that Britney’s sense of humor makes a lot of people just chuckle and go on with their day. 

Check the retweets on PopBase

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, ydmc said:

Not that I believe it's any of anyone's business but hers, she's stated several times she's seen and is seeing professionals.  Stop making rumours up.

Britney herself said she doesn’t go the therapist anymore and she doesn’t trust doctors. Unless you’re saying Britney made up this rumor about herself.

58 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Adult Colouring is actually beneficial for reducing depression, anxiety, and increasing cognitive faculties. 

I bought these 160.00 Swiss pencil crayons omg the best :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

i think it's fun tbh
me and a few friends just chill and color sometimes during friends' dinner nights

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is sad to see. You’d think she would want to support a young female artist bc she has been there and knows what the scrutiny is like. She really makes it hard to root for her at this point. She just seems so bitter. 

She literally said she loved Sabrina. She just thought it was weird for her to be kissing an alien which is her just trying to be funny.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I’m not for hacking or anything but please if someone has that ability seriously go and remove this video off the internet off of instagram. If normal people see it it will be shocking. Her behavior would shock them and we must protect the public from it

What…? She didn’t say anything bad in this video. You’re only saying this because the video is grainy and she doesn’t look like an AI cartoon with 4 ring lights pointed at her face.

• Love 4

The fact that some of you are so outraged and concerned over this video makes me concerned for you lol.

It's not that deep that we need to resort to hacking :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I also kind of wonder how many of the fans that are mad are newer generation fans because OG fams will see the same quirky girl we've always known.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.