Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

Not the bitter gays with barely any posts talking about how lost Britney is when she's just talking and being cheeky?? Yall need to log off and meditate, or jerCCk off idk

WHY would any Britney fan pay money to see some low lives talking shüt about Britney on this "fan"site? With no moderation? 

Tearing her apart because she has gaps, yall are insane. Any fücking dentist would tell you that there is absolutely nothing wrong with gaps, it's so much easier to "fix" teeth when there is space to move!! I know because I had braces for years. And her voice? It could be literally anything.

Yall want primene to jump out of her, newsflash, she's 40 and retired. Your beloved pop princess died a LONG TIME AGO. Let it go!! Yall need to go away and stan someone WHO IS ACTIVE. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SkyAngelMovies said:

Yall..im a stan

But that was a hard watch. 

Her voice is very jarring to the ears 

My grandma has the same thing and she’s completely mentally well. People especially women with childhood trauma who didn’t get enough love from their parents revert back to child voice cus it makes them feel safe

16 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Girrl stop being so nice even when you're insulted. You're not dumb at all.

That’s so kind of you 🙏 I do understand why that person commented what they did as I know I must come across as a negative “hater” on here, but yeah I can’t imagine calling someone dumb or intellectually challenged, just because they have an opinion I disagree with.

That’s ok, says more about them than me. And I do feel I can definitely be extremely dumb sometimes so they have a point!! 

Thank you again for your kind words, I always enjoy reading your posts on here ❤️

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Es triste ver esto. Uno pensaría que ella querría apoyar a una joven artista porque ha estado allí y sabe cómo es el escrutinio. Realmente hace que sea difícil apoyarla en este momento. Parece tan amargada. 

You are the one who has lost intelligence, you feel sorry for others judging what Britney says, she is praising Sabrina. What is your capacity for understanding?

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

That’s so kind of you 🙏 I do understand why that person commented what they did as I know I must come across as a negative “hater” on here, but yeah I can’t imagine calling someone dumb or intellectually challenged, just because they have an opinion I disagree with.

That’s ok, says more about them than me. And I do feel I can definitely be extremely dumb sometimes so they have a point!! 

Thank you again for your kind words, I always enjoy reading your posts on here ❤️

flying-kiss-muah-rihanna-xv7z1l6uc11mcoi

• Love 1

I’m certainly not one of those fans that agrees with Britney says and does, but I truly don’t see what’s so alarming about this video. She has always been quirky with a weird sense of humor.  What am I missing, exactly?

spacer.png

Someone please enlighten me.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I’m certainly not one of those fans that agrees with Britney says and does, but I truly don’t see what’s so alarming about this video. She has always been quirky with a weird sense of humor.  What am I missing, exactly?

spacer.png

Someone please enlighten me.

I agree, to me there's nothing weird about the video, it's Britney with the same attitude as always. But some people here are just waiting for her to post something on IG to come here and hate on her.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.