What happened to breatheheavy and Jordan Miller?

22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's why I feel bad for @Fita for brining all the threads about the old stuff that so many have talked about for decades.

It's hard to get excited talking about albums from decades ago that have been talked about over and over.

We're thirsty for new.

Book, biopic, ig, a little video and audio from her? Her two sons turning 18? Being mentioned by Sabrina and Trump on the same day? The day after the 2024 election debate? When swift endorsed a candidate?

What do you people demand from Britney for 3 days or so? Should she go bald again? Would that make it feel like the good ol times?

What are these old tired fans doing themselves? Apart from showing us new ones how spoiled they've been for decades?

Basically all ganging up, refusing to talk about anything else than how tired they are of Britney. How they're tired of her ig. How she should close it and the forum shut down.

Hey! What about being positive. Maybe they could see how positive the newer ones are.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jibreel said:

Book, biopic, ig, a little video and audio from her? Her two sons turning 18? Being mentioned by Sabrina and Trump on the same day? The day after the 2024 election debate? When swift endorsed a candidate?

What do you people demand from Britney for 3 days or so? Should she go bald again? Would that make it feel like the good ol times?

What are these old tired fans doing themselves? Apart from showing us new ones how spoiled they've been for decades?

Basically all ganging up, refusing to talk about anything else than how tired they are of Britney. How they're tired of her ig. How she should close it and the forum shut down.

Hey! What about being positive. Maybe they could see how positive the newer ones are.

Nothing will change that many have talked about the same stuff for decades newer fans can enjoy and talk about it. It’s just the same stuff 

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nothing will change that many have talked about the same stuff for decades newer fans can enjoy and talk about it. It’s just the same stuff 

You quoted that:

"Book, biopic, ig, a little video and audio from her? Her two sons turning 18? Being mentioned by Sabrina and Trump on the same day? The day after the 2024 election debate? When swift endorsed a candidate?"

Which of that is the same old stuff? That's these three days.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

You quoted that:

"Book, biopic, ig, a little video and audio from her? Her two sons turning 18? Being mentioned by Sabrina and Trump on the same day? The day after the 2024 election debate? When swift endorsed a candidate?"

Which of that is the same old stuff? That's these three days.

The book was released almost 1 year ago, her sons turning 18 and Trump didn't mention her he meant Brittany Mahomes.

What's really new out of all of this? 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The book was released almost 1 year ago, her sons turning 18 and Trump didn't mention her he meant Brittany Mahomes.

Okay but that goes with the point I was making. Some fans are spoiled then. No new music now or no love. That's not me.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And no it's all three days. And how can anybody even think about the book with the Universal and Jon Chu thing so early?

And Trump knew what he was doing that was not an accident. Talking about two NFL men and Britney and Swift.

So what is left? Her boys 18. Happy birthday old and new fans. Spoiled fans and happy fans!

• Love 1
Just now, Jibreel said:

And no it's all three days. And how can anybody even think about the book with the Universal and Jon Chu thing so early?

And Trump knew what he was doing that was not an accident. Talking about two NFL men and Britney and Swift.

So what is left? Her boys 18. Happy birthday old and new fans. Spoiled fans and happy fans!

I don't think it's a case of being spoiled or not sis, there's literally almost nothing going on in the Britney realm.

Yes she posts on IG, yes a movie is coming in years yet in the meantime nothing else, her sons B day isn't some big o'l thing in the fanbase because of how they treated Britney.

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't think it's a case of being spoiled or not sis, there's literally almost nothing going on in the Britney realm.

Yes she posts on IG, yes a movie is coming in years yet in the meantime nothing else, her sons B day isn't some big o'l thing in the fanbase because of how they treated Britney.

Well now I hear way more than your voice in the Britney realm, mam. Hers and celebs and fans. New and old, spoiled or not. I still think that may be a thing. I feel these are good times

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

That's not good enough of reason. Madonna fans are older generations and are still being loyal to her fan site. There's more to the story. 

that was three reasons. go read if you don't want a summary.:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

On 9/12/2024 at 9:03 PM, Jibreel said:

I LOVE U FOR THIS!!

On 9/12/2024 at 8:24 PM, Alvy said:

Sweetie, I'm so sorry to tell you that.... you're late to the party. We all are done, old and rusty and there's nothing left to talk about but nostalgia and memories of good times :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

"The end of an era".

I can't believe I started lurking/posting on here when I was like 15-16 and now I'm in my thirties still posting from time to time.

Had a different account obviously, I mean, things happened on here circa 2013 if my memory's right!

• Love 2
On 9/12/2024 at 1:04 PM, Toxicboy07 said:

That's not good enough of reason. Madonna fans are older generations and are still being loyal to her fan site. There's more to the story. 

Tbh... I'm really new here and I only found this site because I was doing dayssss worth of digging into something and eventually it led to some posts here. Otherwise I would have no idea it exists and it was not immediately clear that this is a fan site much less 'the' fan site. Maybe some different promotion needs to happen to bring on new people. 

11 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Maybe someone else should take over. We need a revamp Britney fan site. 

lol Jordan is the only person alive that could continue the lifespan of this website. Everyone who thinks they could buy it off of him and revamp aren’t probably thinking of what kind of work goes into it - And constantly being in the crossfire will & has taken its toll. Whoever bought the rights would have to be made of steel. 

It ain’t me is all I can say. I retreat into the deep dark caverns of depression when I get a sassy reply on here :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Edited by femmef4toole
10 minutes ago, pinky_pom said:

Maybe some different promotion needs to happen to bring on new people. 

Idk, I guess with some exceptions in my opinion the new people are the ones who have ran this place down. We got a lot of new people during the free britney movement and from all the tik tok conspiracy community and it's all kind of gone crazy since then because some of them never left.

However, I don't disagree with you a forum needs new people and different opinions to thrive but it's hard for anyone to draw a line. It's interesting to come on a fan site and over half the comments are bashing the person you are supposed to be a fan of. 

I almost wonder if shutting it down temporarily like 6 months to a year would help revamp his passion but also the poeple who join. It would also hopefully w**d out the trolls. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.