what happend between Fe and Brit?

• Exhale+
Just now, camerasareflashin' said:

as usual they told him false things
I know people and the world and I know that if you want to divide people you always find a way to do it I know but I can't say more

2 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

he fact that they don't speak anymore right now that she's not under the conservatorship means something. I would try to reconnect with a person like Fe 

• Love 1

Team Con had a lot to do with their distance. It wasn't fast. It was brick by brick and it happened for several years, Fe told us that they cut her off from being close to Britney back in Circus era, and that went on and on for the next 13 years. They ''reconnected'' in Vegas, but still, not as before. Britney sure does not feel the same connection for Fe as they once had before, so that's why maybe she hasn't reached out to her after the end of the conservatorship, she learned to live her life without Fe for years during the conservatorship. I don't think anything bad happened between them, they just aren't friends anymore. But without a doubt, Jamie and Team Con had a lot to do with it. 

• Love 1

I always felt like Fe was genuinely kind, & a positive influence in Britney’s life. Not sure what exactly caused their distance, but she’s shown up here & there, up until her Vegas residency, I think. I do miss when they were always together though, since she seemed very maternal towards her. Just my opinion.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.