Do you think Britney is really on Exhale?

Personally, imo I don’t believe she is. I think she may have stumbled on here now and then but I don’t she’s like a registered, active member or anything.

She’s always been really humble when it comes to her celebrity persona, and hates being reminded of her past (which is why she hates the docs) and I  just can’t imagine her spending her time being on her own fan forum seeing messy exhales being messy. That’s so Un-Brinny (to me). 

She’s never been that type of ‘celebrity’. Atleast in my eyes. 

Atleast I hope she isn’t on here tbh. 

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Personally, imo I don’t believe she is. I think she may have stumbled on here now and then but I don’t she’s like a registered, active member or anything.

She’s always been really humble when it comes to her celebrity persona, and hates being reminded of her past (which is why she hates the docs) and I  just can’t imagine her spending her time being on her own fan forum seeing messy exhales being messy. That’s so Un-Brinny (to me). 

She’s never been that type of ‘celebrity’. Atleast in my eyes. 

Atleast I hope she isn’t on here tbh. 

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.