Let's make a confession before the forum dies

6 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

About Britney: BOMT In the Zone and Glory are all SKIPLESS

About exhale: Fine with it shutting down bc people here are very mean to Britney and I really shouldn’t be so obsessed with someone that I check their forumn everyday

This take

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

I'm brutally honest, so I can't think something I didn't tell here lol.

But some of my takes...

I lurk exhale for years.

I think FreeBritney only started because tiktokers helped initially. I totally support many conspiracies. Banons helped more Britney than some over positive Britney fans. 

I think Britney team hates the documentaries because it exposed the c-ship business and they didn’t make any money off of it. Britney was manipulated to think the docs were bad and she didn't even watch before criticizing.

I think her family, Cade and the lawyer have a lot in common... like a lot.

I never celebrated the end of the c-ship... something fishy was (and still is) going on... but yeah, I think she is "free".

Her marriage with Scam seemed very PR and I don't think they ever lived together after the wedding.

Britney never treated properly her mental issues. She probably refuses any help since always and I think this is happening even before the c-ship.

Britney social media is heavily controlled by her team, but they need to pretend she is doing all by herself. She "needs" to show her messy side and they all know most of what she will post.

Britney didn't read the instagram comments and it was disabled because people were suspecting of her team... it helped to stop the conspiracies. 

Negative:

About Brinty: I can't stand her Instagram

---

About exhale: f u all members who keep whining in my threads because I want to talk about HOT TOPICS, but I'm NOT interested in their whining and aggressive form of disagreement, so why do they do it? Touch some grass :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Me about these delulus-

Screen-Recording-20240908-135152-You-Tub

Positive:

@Jordan Miller thank you for this forum and enabling me DMs, also for more understanding for everyone than years ago. @Princessmimi for doing her job here, doing this alone is not easy. ❤️❤️❤️

And thanks to everyone with whom I can laugh and nudge here :eyes_britney_laugh:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

My loneliness is killing me now 

I think you would feel happy and not loneliness after my full body massage and stroking :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

21 hours ago, Myaway said:

I came here because I have no life

Don't worry, most of people here too :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

18 hours ago, Baronesse said:

The emotes were always my favorite part of this website :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Absolutely :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

16 hours ago, PolySpears said:

she never makes trash music 💅... even MYB was a bop... for sometime

monkey-studying.gif

My take- I know that some people secretly laughing at my comments even they pretend not to do that and they secretly like them :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.