Let's make a confession before the forum dies

I know we’re supposed to say we just want her to do whatever makes her happy and that we respect her wishes.

But I really hate the idea that she could actually leave public life and music forever. I know this sounds kinda crazy since we don’t know her but …

Life feels lonelier without her.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Love 5

Confession: After POM was over I walked back in and picked up used Britney cups to bring home to my girlfriends. Wahahaha. I was also so drunk I pretended to be a waitor and took trays of drinks from the bar. After I broke into a roof top balcony and drank a bottle of tequila 🤘😈👻

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing

It's funny how we're all aware that our obsession with this site is bad for us. But also pleaseee I'd hate to see her go, this site is history!

Confession: I love this website and Britney but need to take long breaks because the negativity makes me more upset than it should:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

Same here! I've lurked in this forum since its inception but I officially joined in 2009/2010. For some reason I was sacared of this forum but now I'm part of this collective mess :elton:

Yeah same.

I'm glad I have an account for that way I can comment on threads :) 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.