Thank You, Jordan.

Hopefully this doesn’t come off too sappy but, If all of this speculation around BreatheHeavy closing is true, I just want to say thank you to @Jordan Miller for creating this space for us. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

I’ve been using this site for about half of my life now (since I was 11/12, I’m 24 now) and checking the forums has become apart of my daily routine. I have so many fond memories with BH so I thought I’d share a few :,)

(im not crying YOURE CRYING)

I remember being 12 and grounded from using the internet and the first thing I did when I got my access to it back was check this site for new Britney leaks. This was around the time when her demos were leaking on a more frequent basis. When I logged on, I saw “This Kiss” had leaked from circus. Years later, I would always be on the forums during my study halls in high school. I still remember the Britney Jean meltdowns.. The iconic desert performance that never happened.. The Vegas era when the recaps would be posted here nightly.. Even that one time when Michelle Bell started leaking Original Doll demos and we all thought we were finally gonna get the album… Then this site being a pivotal place for #freebritney content.

I fully support whatever decision you make, Jordan. I just want you to know how happy I am to have been apart of this community. You truly created something special and I will always hold a special place in my heart for breatheheavy.

Maybe we can all use this thread to share our favorite memories of the site 🫶

• Love 6
  • Like 1

@Jordan Miller I’ve been wanting to take a moment to thank you for everything you’ve done for Exhale and for all of us who have been part of this incredible community over the years :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: Hearing that you’re thinking of closing down the forum hit me hard, but I completely support you in whatever decision you make. Exhale has been my little corner of comfort on the internet, and I honestly can’t express how much it’s meant to me :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

This place has been so much more than just a forum. It’s where I’ve laughed, cried, debated, and celebrated all things Britney. I’ve made so many memories here – ones that I’ll always hold close. Exhale has been a space where I could escape, share my love for Britney with people who get it, and connect with others who made me feel like I wasn’t alone. It’s been my safe space through some of the ups and downs in my own life, and I’m sure many others feel the same way :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

The thought of letting go of Exhale feels like letting go of a piece of Britney too, and that’s hard. But I know things change, and if this chapter is coming to a close, I’m forever grateful for everything you’ve given us. You’ve built something really special, and no matter what happens, Exhale and the community will always be part of me. Thank you for giving us a place to be ourselves, to feel seen, and to share our love for Britney with the world.

Whatever comes next, you’ve got my full support. I just wanted you to know how much this community has meant to me – it’s something I’ll always look back on with a full heart. Thank you for the memories, the laughs, and the love. ❤️ Take care, and no matter what happens, we’ll always have the memories. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 3

Honestly, when I think about it, Jordan did what no other Britney forum could ever do which is to become this biggest Britney forum. It definitely had to do with how much Britney’s team had control over the other forums and desperately wanted to do the same with this forum. They always wanted to have their own narrative and we never allowed that on here. Props for Jordan for sticking it up to her team which is also probably why Britney gravitated towards Jordan and his forum. Glad to have been part of it!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.