Is EXHALE really shutting down? This cannot be real! Maybe a new face of Exhale?

16 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I have a hunch it is a few people... :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Yes that's would be late vote to look forward too if this forum really were to disappear. If its not all some big joke I still don't get.

Last word vote "Who was Britney?" two versions of the topic "Who was Britney 2024?" and "Who was Britney all time?"

Honestly I wouldn’t be sad if this place shut down. I’m not really sure how it’s still going at this point. It started off as a Britney Spears fan site, but Britney’s career is dead, and the only thing left to report on is how she’s twirling in her living room, writing nonsense captions, dating her felon boyfriend, and generally spiraling out of control. It’s pretty morbid. 

This place is now filled with delulu stans who are convinced that the mess we see on Instagram is suppose to be evidence of Britney “healing”. I’d much rather follow REAL accounts like @discussingbritney on insta. People are actually HONEST about what they’re seeing in her messy life, and no one gets “warning points” for speaking their mind just because the truth hurts. 

Bye exhale 👋🏼 

2 hours ago, BlueFyre3 said:

Honestly I wouldn’t be sad if this place shut down. I’m not really sure how it’s still going at this point. It started off as a Britney Spears fan site, but Britney’s career is dead, and the only thing left to report on is how she’s twirling in her living room, writing nonsense captions, dating her felon boyfriend, and generally spiraling out of control. It’s pretty morbid. 

This place is now filled with delulu stans who are convinced that the mess we see on Instagram is suppose to be evidence of Britney “healing”. I’d much rather follow REAL accounts like @discussingbritney on insta. People are actually HONEST about what they’re seeing in her messy life, and no one gets “warning points” for speaking their mind just because the truth hurts. 

Bye exhale 👋🏼 

Bye I hope I never see you again plus Your  a Bad human being 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.