Is EXHALE really shutting down? This cannot be real! Maybe a new face of Exhale?

This can't be real?

This place was built off Britney of course, but even if Jordan does not wanna have this site be about Britney, why can't it just be a Pop music forum?

I am smelling something fishy! :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

This is a community for a lot of us to escape and have tea about Pop music. This is a safe space ... I have made great friends on here like I am sure a lot of you have. 

Can't someone else run this as a Pop forum? 

Maybe a new revamp?

I can't be the only one shocked? 

Discuss!

Edited by The JayTawndre Show
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, LoveforBritney said:

Yea I’m shocked too. Didn’t see that coming at all. I actually just came back to chat here after a long time not being on here and I find it is shutting down like damn. It was an escape from the real world for me that’s for sure 

For me too... this place has been so supportive to me during dark times and my journey, my story, my music !!! Jordan always supported my music and threads. I am getting teary-eyed, sis. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

For me too... this place has been so supportive to me during dark times and my journey, my story, my music !!! Jordan always supported my music and threads. I am getting teary-eyed, sis. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Same here. It’s like Britney will have no fans after this goes down. This is not happening to other celebrities so why us? You know 

• Love 2

For some people it would be a blessing if this forum closed down.

They would have to find a new place to hate on her :typing_keyboard_computer:

I Wish I Know How To Quit You GIF - Brokeback Mountain Brokeback Mountain  Gifs Jake Gyllenhaal - Discover & Share GIFs

They obviously can't do it themselves, so to Jordan, there's also some positive things in this decision :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Or then just make it so that people need to pay for the content. That would take care of the trolls fast :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

If true my escape from every day life is gone.

Like...I come here to laugh after a rough day at work etc, its refreshing to come here.

I was/am mostly here for the legal stuff but it seems to be over.

I am crying rn this is too much. I know Britney knows about Jordan and BH she's not stupid. Why doesn't she show love to Jordan? It all just does not make sense. I have been on BH since 2004. This is wrong. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.