Is breatheheavy really gonna shut down?

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, James_Holzier_Lover said:

Se davvero hanno intenzione di sbarazzarsi di respirare pesantemente per davvero... Allora quale altro posto ho bisogno di usare per coltivare il Fartbag arg??

hi Britney Spears and a friend of mine
I don't answer often because I'm traveling

10 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Breatheheavy is in its Britney Jean era. 

a lot of members have been banned. Keep spamming that ban button hunny it’s done wonders. Place is empty now - great work great absolutely awesome job at self destructing  the forum.

But forum means collective opinion which is the opposite of what’s allowed. Self destruct till there’s nothing left- so Britney 

are you high?

HELPP

It definitely will be the end of an era if this place shuts down. It’s the only forum I really use nowadays. I’ve been here for over 12 years too so I’ve seen a lot of people come and go during this time and many meltdowns, iconic moments discussed, and of course the Free Britney movement. 

Jordan I understand if you do want to shut down. But I will miss this place so much :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I've been coming to this site since I was 14! For decades I've checked this site often. If it does close down, it will definitely be the end of an era. I kind of get it though. Britney isn't really Britney anymore. We're all just fans of what she's done in the past. I remember when she had her breakdown and she came back with womanizer, I loved the song and video. She was known for her dancing and we all were excited to see her come back with a vengeance and that never happened.  Don't get me wrong I still love her music and all that after, but she was never the same. Could you imagine who she'd be had the breakdown never happened? I wonder often.  Blackout is a masterpiece though. It would've been cool to see pre 2005 Britney do choreography to that album.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, James_Holzier_Lover said:

yeah i was banned because i accidentally posted a image of female celebs getting bdsm'd by matthews on deviantart. 

i was so angry that day, but don't worry, i'm back! 

:ramona_dancing_bathing_suit: 

important and stay calm and leave the celebrities to their fate that they are starting to do JLO was the first and I can give you a long list that should happen it's called change of direction

7 minutes ago, AII said:

Ohhh. Why was it disabled? Is he doing what Britney does? Will it be back? Was there an announcement before disabling?

He was getting legal threats. He needed some space. No he didn't announce it probably because it wasn't that big of a deal. People take social media breaks all the time. He has his own socials you can follow now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Goodbye…

wait is this for real?

omg 

i wanna cry

been coming here since 2007… an end to an era. britney will always be legendary for the art that she created. we went through the ups and downs of britney’s life and together we formed a community in supporting and enjoying her art and person. I want the best for her. and for Jordan. Thank you for creating this amazing community. It was fun. 

And to the rest of you,

love you *** 

Sad This Is The End GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.