Exhale EXCLUSIVE: Jordan reveals why the BreatheHeavy Instagram shut down. Is it over???

23 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Also, the IG channel going down isn't the full story. I'll elaborate more on that in the coming weeks. But basically it was shut down against my will and will probably cost an arm and a leg to get it back; it was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I don't really feel like fighting to get it back and honestly made me question BH's entire existence moving forward. I think BH has served its purpose - it was the birthplace of Free Britney and it made quantifiable change for Britney. This is a special place to me and I like having this platform for you all (a dedicated place outside of reddit, social media etc), but it's coming at my own expense / sanity.

Do you mean now shutting down insta, but not website itself? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Seriously I follow Breatheavy since 2004 ( I lost my account logs many times too) , I was 18 years old and I saw how it's evolve during the years.  My passion for Britney is not the same when I have 20 years and now, because we have our own life, children, responsibilities... I still like Britney, but I will not follow or be upset if she fart, smoke, live with a convict man ... I live my life like she lives her. She is boring on her Instagram yeah but hey for people I'm boring every days but so what, since I live my best life. 

As for the BH, it's became too dark, with negative emotions. People are so upset due to many exceptions, frustrations or dreams they have for Britney but guys move on. At the end of the day it's her life not yours. Happy or not, she is the one who chooses how to live. 

I will still listen her music when I like it, I will buy her CD if she release a new one ( not a remixes) or a new book, or go to a concert. just a normal fan. But no more than that .  

If Jordan feels that he have to move on so why not maybe this BH need to change like his owner and it's time for it to shut down . People change and grow every day. 

Edited by Eyerarde01
  • Love 2
  • Exhale+

Hello, your domain expires soon
My hand is available in my host if you want to keep the community active I speak for them there is space and if you want you can make it a non builder portal

Date 7,522 days
Created on 2004-02-02
Expires on 2025-02-02
Updated on 2024-02-03

Thank yoou Man

Cheers

• Exhale+

And I'll do it at my own expense just because there are good people here I'm not generous in life, let's be clear I'll do it for a friend too I call her JANE and she's a friend of mine

I'm waiting for an answer until the end of September but if you decide sooner and better I have to create a universal platform

Edited by Marcus Fenix
On 9/5/2024 at 5:58 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Another thing I've been thinking a lot about in terms of BH: like, what is the end game? Am I going to be 50 years old writing about her? I just feel like BH has served its purpose and it's been an amazing experience, but that it's time to move on. I can barely type those words / fathom the thought because I've been running literally every day since I was 15-years-old. But that's where I'm at. I think it will be healthy for me. 

Can you pass the torch to someone else? 

On 9/5/2024 at 4:58 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Another thing I've been thinking a lot about in terms of BH: like, what is the end game? Am I going to be 50 years old writing about her? I just feel like BH has served its purpose and it's been an amazing experience, but that it's time to move on. I can barely type those words / fathom the thought because I've been running literally every day since I was 15-years-old. But that's where I'm at. I think it will be healthy for me. 

Wow Jordan! First of all, thank you for posting this and shedding some light on all of the rumors. It’s been maddening seeing all the different threads and not knowing what was going on. :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

I remember when this website first opened. So many memories I’ve made here over the years celebrating my fandom with others and this being a safe space to just be myself. A nice break from the outside world. 

I can’t thank you enough for everything you have done for this community and always remained positive! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I know you have been through a lot through being threatened and treated poorly by others. 

Whatever you decide is best for yourself and the website I will support your decision. I love you Jordan and thank you for making an amazing community!!! 

• Love 1

POSTED ON ANOTHER THREAD....just to chime in...i still check EXHALE everyday, I dont post, I dont have much time anymore! Im in my mid 30's and a father, I love Britney, iive been very lucky to see her shows, buy her music, i still remember her early lauch fragrances too, everything aboout her era as a popstar was quality... and there will always be a part of me that won't let her go, but she's not even part of the 'legacy' artists, the mid 90's early 2000's roster, who in still some shape or form are maintaining their celebrity status or evolve with time. 

Britney has every right to live her life as any human being would and should do, and none of us, as much as we yearn her to, should expect her to live it, on our terms, as fans we are expecing her to keep doing this, like release new music etc. 

I empathise and understand @Jordan Millerfeeling towards closing the site, its time, the length of time, as an adult, you change, your perspective, your energy and your scope as to whats important/relevent in life. You are making the right choice. 

I have made peace with Britney being who she is today. Of course it excites me and im so happy when I hear something positive about her, but its all melancholy and nostaglic feelings for her now, the celebrity of her and the human of her. I will forever hold a soft spot for her, and wish her all the best. With regards to what the FANDOM will do, well, Social media has us sorted, we'll get news, good, bad or ugly. 

Abs, London. UK 

Edited by LMAO
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.