Exhale EXCLUSIVE: Jordan reveals why the BreatheHeavy Instagram shut down. Is it over???

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Another thing I've been thinking a lot about in terms of BH: like, what is the end game? Am I going to be 50 years old writing about her? I just feel like BH has served its purpose and it's been an amazing experience, but that it's time to move on. I can barely type those words / fathom the thought because I've been running literally every day since I was 15-years-old. But that's where I'm at. I think it will be healthy for me. 

I was literally devastated. But I also understand Jordan.. i have been on this forum since 2006. It felt like it was my safe space. It still is.. it's sad that this is ending.. I'm going to miss the conspiracy theories, the new song rumors, the released demos and a lot of things like that... this song for you 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I totally understand where Jordan is coming from and personally wouldn’t want to put in the work to maintain the forum at this point either. 

I am sad thought because the the thought of BH closing makes me realize this forum is the last thing keeping Britney “alive” for me 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Jordan, I fully support you in this decision. I’ve been following this forum since the dinosaur days of the early 2000s. I had many joys here. Keeping up with the leaked material, the photos of Britney during her breaks, the hilarious comments and posts. I had happy moments here. This was one of my first online communities. I understand that it's time to go. That moment comes for everything. Over the last 10 years, I’ve seen the biggest Britney sites and forums disappear. BH stayed strong. It’s nostalgic. It's also nostalgic to think that one day I won’t be checking this forum on my phone before bed, that I started accessing it on my desktop PC... So much has changed. Thank you, Jordan, for everything. You’re amazing

• Love 6
  • Like 3

As someone mentioned above, this is one of the last remnants that reminds me of the fantastic pop star Britney used to be. Nowadays, I don’t follow or idolize her even 1/10 of what I did, for example, in 2015. It’s time to change and put myself first, rather than focusing on singers who don’t even know I exist and, probably, I wouldn’t want to meet personally either. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Since day 1 through the c-ship we've been here because of her art, during the free britney movement empathy made us stay, but now she's basically not working and she's not relatable anymore, at the end it's all her choice.

I've been here since early 00s and it would be sad to say goodbye but I understand Jordan.

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Another thing I've been thinking a lot about in terms of BH: like, what is the end game? Am I going to be 50 years old writing about her? I just feel like BH has served its purpose and it's been an amazing experience, but that it's time to move on. I can barely type those words / fathom the thought because I've been running literally every day since I was 15-years-old. But that's where I'm at. I think it will be healthy for me. 

Jordan this is a pop community

but yeah the instagram you can keep it down

• Haha 2

I’ve been on this site since about 2008. Although only officially creating an account in 2016, I feel like this chapter is over for me. I know I’ll receive criticism, but I don’t recognize Britney these days. For now, I will appreciate her past musical catalog, but also understand that the connection that attracted me to her is now gone. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Also, the IG channel going down isn't the full story. I'll elaborate more on that in the coming weeks. But basically it was shut down against my will and will probably cost an arm and a leg to get it back; it was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I don't really feel like fighting to get it back and honestly made me question BH's entire existence moving forward. I think BH has served its purpose - it was the birthplace of Free Britney and it made quantifiable change for Britney. This is a special place to me and I like having this platform for you all (a dedicated place outside of reddit, social media etc), but it's coming at my own expense / sanity.

Hate that it’s taking such a toll on you. This is one of my fav sites - I check it usually at least once a day. I will miss it dearly if someday you decide to shut it down.

But you gotta do what’s best for you. I support ya either way, brother. ❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.