Britney on IG: Perez Hilton I ******* love you!!!

Some fans are really jumping through hoops to defend her recent behaviors bc for some reason they refuse to accept that she is human and is most likely refusing treatment for whatever mental illness she has. 

I mean she herself has said that she does not trust Doctors, I mean after she hurt her foot she didn’t seek any medical attention for god sakes. It’s not far fetched to believe she is not taking anything for whatever she has going on and is making her more and more erratic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Some fans are really jumping through hoops to defend her recent behaviors bc for some reason they refuse to accept that she is human and is most likely refusing treatment for whatever mental illness she has. 

I mean she herself has said that she does not trust Doctors, I mean after she hurt her foot she didn’t seek any medical attention for god sakes. It’s not far fetched to believe she is not taking anything for whatever she has going on and is making her more and more erratic. 

Even based off her videos you can tell she's rarely getting hair and nails done, I agree that she's probably refusing any kind of help at this time.

She doesn't trust a doctor, but felon Paul has full access. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Even based off her videos you can tell she's rarely getting hair and nails done, I agree that she's probably refusing any kind of help at this time.

She doesn't trust a doctor, but felon Paul has full access. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

And it can explain the teeth situation. She seems to refuse any doctor...

And I think we will find now that Britney never went to a therapist since the end of the c-ship (and probably years before the end)... 

One thing I never understood tho... somehow she is getting botox, her forehead has wrinkles and with no botox she moves way too much when she express herself. 

I wonder if some Cade friend is going there to do some cheap botox.

I don't think even Gianettos (the hairstylist) is going anymore. 

At first I was like huh Britney? Are you serious? You seem serious. But now after thinking somehow she watches some stuff about her on internet, videos, comments, etc, I think that she might have watched some of Perez's Hilton's latest videos on YouTube? So there's a possibility it's sarcastic. 

Edited by Fita

Sometimes I wonder what she really think of the fans supporting FreeBritney. Not what "she" told on social media and the book...

Because if she really is attracted and likes shady people and the ones dragging her (and we have many examples of that)... with the way she dragged famous people who supported her, the documentaries, and saying she hates pity and to be seen as a victim.

She was ok with a public movement saying she was abused by her family (some members she already forgave) and promoting a "poor Britney" narrative?

She literally praised people saying the c-ship was right for her, like Lance Bass. Ignored almost every public figure supporter of FreeBritney, like Miley. 

And we had captions of her saying she is the only reason she was freed.

9 minutes ago, Fita said:

At first I was like huh Britney? Are you serious? You seem serious. But now after thinking somehow she watches some stuff about her on internet, videos, comments, etc, I think that she might have watched some of Perez's Hilton's latest videos on YouTube? So there's a possibility it's sarcastic. 

Her sarcasm is getting worse then... you dislike a person but simply writes you love her without any other context lol.

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

And it can explain the teeth situation. She seems to refuse any doctor...

And I think we will find now that Britney never went to a therapist since the end of the c-ship (and probably years before the end)... 

One thing I never understood tho... somehow she is getting botox, her forehead has wrinkles and with no botox she moves way too much when she express herself. 

I wonder if some Cade friend is going there to do some cheap botox.

I don't think even Gianettos (the hairstylist) is going anymore. 

Strange she claims to be scared of people yet also get those tacky random tattoos and those guys are touching her body to do the ink. 

10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Strange she claims to be scared of people yet also get those tacky random tattoos and those guys are touching her body to do the ink. 

Oh true... The tattoos (Paul influence? Lol).

It's hard to understand... if it was so much trauma,  she wouldn’t be near something invasive like tattoos or botox.

Btw, did you see this? 

do you think somebody lied to Jordy? 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Oh vero... I tatuaggi (influenza di Paul? Lol).

È difficile da capire... Se si trattasse di un trauma così grande, non sarebbe vicina a qualcosa di invasivo come tatuaggi o botox.

A proposito, hai visto questo?

pensi che qualcuno abbia mentito a Jordy?

8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Oh true... The tattoos (Paul influence? Lol).

It's hard to understand... if it was so much trauma,  she wouldn’t be near something invasive like tattoos or botox.

Btw, did you see this? 

do you think somebody lied to Jordy? 

yes

what do you think? I know but it doesn't take much to figure it out

2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Some of y'all still don't get Britney's sarcasm and it's wild :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yes because it is totally our job to understand Britneys sarcasm through her captions. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: Out of all the things she could be saying/doing with her platform of 42 million, she chooses to publicly tell a man who wished death upon her, that she loves him. Sounds EXTREMELY productive of her. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

And even if she was being sarcastic and shading him, what is the point? He is SO beneath her. Giving him her time & energy is pathetic. He is so irrelevant & no one likes him or his site in 2024, if anything she is just giving him publicity. It’s doing her no favors at all, just makes her look like unhinged. She could definitely be doing something better with her time.

But it’s okay bc she is Britney & all her wack behavior is accepted by fans.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.