Britney on IG: Perez Hilton I ******* love you!!!

It’s posts like this that shows that she’s far gone. I don’t give a d4mn if she is being sarcastic or not, just the mention of his name will make him pretend for the next year that he’s a great friend of hers and make him feel important. Perez Hilton isn’t any better than Harvey at TMZ. M

EDIT: My comment still stands if the post is real.

Edited by Pfefferminz
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, MissDebbie said:

Sounds sarcastic....  :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

this..

but he doesn’t deserve any attention..

or maybe it’s her new level of challenges she has to do?!

Perez hilton might represent that 2007/2008 trauma and with showing love to that worst human being on the world might be a good start to start loving that period of time of hers

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It doesn't matter her intentions here... the unhinged behavior will last forever? 

At this point maybe she really wants attention from men hating her... there's a pattern here. 

Her mentioning Perez Hilton isn't as shocking because everything she does nowadays is very bizarre... everything. She only attacks people who loves and praises her.

"Oh she is shading him" and this is any better? Giving a shoutout to another team con favorite? To the man wishing her death? 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 4

Not dragging Mario.

Praising the Kardashians, visiting Lance Bass. Promoting tris star clients...

Now mentioning Perez, the guy feeding her family narrative literally ssying she is on dr**s.

If this isn’t the same "hacker" that dragged Halsey then... 

She is under the influence.

Or her mental state really is deteriorating fast.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Not dragging Mario.

Praising the Kardashians, visiting Lance Bass. Promoting tris star clients...

Now mentioning Perez, the guy feeding her family narrative literally ssying she is on dr**s.

If this isn’t the same "hacker" that dragged Halsey then... 

She is under the influence.

Or her mental state really is deteriorating fast.

i’m convinced she has to be under the influence of something and whoever is deleting is trying to do damage control. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.