Britney on IG: Perez Hilton I ******* love you!!!

17 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Add Perez to the list of men who’ve dragged her through the mud and she still chooses to praise.

Eminem, check.

Justin, check.

Perez, check.

Wonder if she’ll praise Jamie next.

Omg girl plz. She’s obviously joking here. She praised u too after ur edit and I was mad abt it don’t make me mad again 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

She loves Men that drags her and hates women that praises her.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: and that 100% reflects on whom she chooses to have a close relationship in her private life (fella boyfriend, fake bit*ch friend as Cade, her brother, etc)

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 7
51 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Maybe she bump to him personally? But he was so annoying months ago talking about she doing dr**s. God Britni.....

And during the conservatorship he morally destroyed her. Like I seriously don’t get it… He’s always been such an awful person towards her. Even if they bumped into each other in person, he’s obviously going to be nice in her face. Britney needs to stop giving a pass to these awful people.

8 minutes ago, rik said:

Omg girl plz. She’s obviously joking here. She praised u too after ur edit and I was mad abt it don’t make me mad again 

Are you seriously this naive or are you just mentally obtuse? Britney consistently praises men that diminish her… It’s been an unfortunate pattern throughout her life.

2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

And during the conservatorship he morally destroyed her. Like I seriously don’t get it… He’s always been such an awful person towards her. Even if they bumped into each other in person, he’s obviously going to be nice in her face. Britney needs to stop giving a pass to these awful people.

I think Britney has been disconnected from the world since 2007 and she doesn't know anything.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Sarcasticney has entered the chat. Or she doesn’t know what he says about her. Let’s remember she did have him in her Circus tour in the opening sequence. But that was years ago. Pretty sure it’s sarcasticney here. 

The story back then was that during the Circus tour the conservatorship was doing a PR move so Perez shut up. Of course they didn’t care then, this pathetic excuse of a human wished her death, bad mouthed her children and said horrible things… Who really knows now if Britney is the one who asked for him.

13 minutes ago, rik said:

Get a grip. You know damn well she is not joking, she constantly praises the people who speak badly about her and drags the women who praise her. Justifying her toxic behavior does not make you a better fan than anyone else. Her self love is on the floor.

Also my artwork is irrelevant to this, stop being a hater.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Get a grip. You know damn well she is not joking, she constantly praises the people who speak badly about her and drags the women who praise her. Justifying her toxic behavior does not make you a better fan than anyone else. Her self love is on the floor.

Also my artwork is irrelevant to this, stop being a hater.

You like Ohio Bro chill plus You have a Crush on Jojo  Siwa 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.