🚨 KATY PERRY ADDRESSES THE DR LUKE CONTROVERSY OMG

4 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Not awkward at all...I wish more artists approached it like that. I could actually get behind her because of it. 

His personal past has nothing to do with her and it's about creativity and music for her. What he may or may not have done with other people is not her problem nor is it her business.

Lol okay gypsy.:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Its Hollywood, they're troubled managers that's it. The thing is if you're an artist just not to be involved with them.

but yes I agree, some sort of justice should have seen by the public. Even the fans don't even know what really happened like they settled the case but for what? We don't want to know for how much. Britney clearly didn't hand a forgiveness letter neither do them. It should have made a public final say about it, I don't remember nothing about it. Maybe those managers's still facing some discovery by the police.

Nah, I  believe the Britney case is pretty much done... it was done way before the settlement, they just waited the right time to give the settlement story and end everything for good.

They know fans alone can't fight for justice and the FreeBritney hype ended a long time ago. Britney "is free" so people moved on, and now a lot of the GP thinks her father was right all along.

The settlement was the worst thing for Britney image and credibility... it's like she can't prove anything that happened so she decided to not fight anymore. 

Kesha unfortunately never had a chance because she was allegedly forced to deny the r*** allegations first.

Britney would have a chance if she had the right people, with right intentions by her side... it didn't happen. All the investigation was lost, all the NYT journalists work for nothing.

She was doomed even before the end of the c-ship.

6 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

"Nothing was proved against Dr. Luke, he is free"...

Well, then we can say the same about Jamie Spears? Britney lawyer settled the case, allegedly Britney had to pay for her dad lawyer.

So... now we think Jamie was innocent?

Unfortunately justice not always helps the real victims, even more when money and power are involved.

I can’t believe I’m semi-defending her, but let’s be fair here… Kesha allegedly lied that Luke had **** Katy. If Katy chose to work with her own rap.ist then she has far bigger issues than being a bad friend. And if he didn’t r*** her, well why WOULD she play along with Kesha’s narrative and boycott Luke when she knows she’s lying? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

What a joke. I honestly think at this point I can’t even enjoy her old music anymore, when her music comes on shuffle, I just feel grossed out and want to skip. “I’m a mom - I did something literally every other mother did - so that’s why I didn’t care if an abuser produced and helped me write a sh**ty song.” 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Why does it have to be desperate? 

Because she worked with the man who gave her several hits even after this man reputation was tarnished. 

She really wanted a hit after two massive flop albums.

Is really that hard to understand Miss Jay or are you playing dumb? As usual?:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Because she worked with the man who gave her several hits even after this man reputation was tarnished. 

She really wanted a hit after two massive flop albums.

Is really that hard to understand Miss Jay or are you playing dumb? As usual?:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Witness was not a flop. Just look at the YouTube views. All songs were experimental and different. A new era. 

Smile was a good record but it did "flop" 

I understand why people wanna bandwagon or they are unforgiving. I won't speak of Dr Luke because I do not want to. But Katy did not do that to Kesha. Therefore this hate is so stupid. It is not authentic. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Witness was not a flop. Just look at the YouTube views. All songs were experimental and different. A new era. 

Funnily enough, Witness was the only music I actually liked from her (I used to find her too gimmicky in the past)

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

CTR and Bon Apetit were soo good

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.