Her spark is back!

On 9/2/2024 at 3:44 PM, OneTrackMind said:

STFU and delete your account, I'm tired of you losers trolling on this dead forum.

Too scared to troll somewhere else because you'd get banned in a second.

Actually all of the other forums and accounts are over Britney’s bǔll**** and are actively calling her out for what all of us non-delusional people can see very clearly. Follow @discussingbritney on Insta where all of the non-delulu people are. This forum is the last remaining Britney forum with delulu stans. You all are in the minority here, everybody else can see the truth. 

Edited by BlueFyre3
  • Exhale+
27 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

In realtà tutti gli altri forum e account sono sopra il di Britney e la stanno attivamente chiamando per quello che tutti noi persone non deliranti possiamo vedere molto chiaramente. Segui @discussingbritney su Instagram dove si trovano tutte le persone che non appartengono a Delulu. Questo forum è l'ultimo forum Britney rimasto con delulu stans. Voi siete tutti in minoranza qui, tutti gli altri possono vedere la verità.

I studied music when I was studying for my MBA and I know every musical note.

• Exhale+
29 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

Actually all of the other forums and accounts are over Britney’s bǔll**** and are actively calling her out for what all of us non-delusional people can see very clearly. Follow @discussingbritney on Insta where all of the non-delulu people are. This forum is the last remaining Britney forum with delulu stans. You all are in the minority here, everybody else can see the truth. 

I'll give you my remix

On 9/8/2024 at 4:20 PM, BlueFyre3 said:

Oh yeah I've seen that feed before...

What's it like spending so much energy and time "discussing" someone you hate? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Some of us may be delulu but we are spending our time putting out positive energy focusing on things and people we like/support.

YOU are creating nasty energy in this world 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.