Britney Is Nominated For A VMA - Daily Mail: Fans Outraged Over Britney I'm A Slave 4 U Snub (VOTING IS NOW OPEN)

Just now, monalisaney81 said:

Maybe they’re saving it for next year.

Either way Beyonce or Taylor will win. Their fanbases are way stronger & more united, we are a mess. 

of course they'll win! The voting is not true, the winner is already selected by MTV since this is an arrange category with the artist to attend the show. Most likely Enimen will be the winner, he has an album out and probably is attending that night. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I’m not voting for this! Beyoncé deserves it instead. She’s the least iconic woman on this list, and Cowboy Carter was a total flop. All her projects are failing, so they should focus on her instead of Britney! Meanwhile, Britney’s book is sitting at 1 million copies sold with ease, far better than this mess.

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

• Like 1

I mean.. Beyoncé and Gaga are just remembered because of belly rubbing and fake blood. The "performance" itself was not really impressive at all. I cant even find that Taylor performance so I assume its just a nomination to name drop her. The original Like A Virgin one was good, but the group one is just better. I assume Eminem's performance was where he walked around with a couple of doubles - were people really talking about this at all? And for Roar.. if it is the boxing performance, that was pure cringe lol. 

Long story short: Taylor will unfortunately win, since its a voting nomination.

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m not voting for this! Beyoncé deserves it instead. She’s the least iconic woman on this list, and Cowboy Carter was a total flop. All her projects are failing, so they should focus on her instead of Britney! Meanwhile, Britney’s book is sitting at 1 million copies sold with ease, far better than this mess.

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

Cowboy Carter has already out sold Glory Hole and Myah Jean girl.

Both Renaissance and Cowboy carter topped the charts same as their lead singles. Britney hasn't had a hit #1 single or album in over a decade.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

Yes but that beyonce performance is not iconic bffr 

1 hour ago, Pablitonizer said:

Britney's Slave 4 U is more iconic than the remaining 6 performances of that list :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Whatever, the artist that attends the VMAs 2024 will be the winner. This is already rigged tbh :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Is Enimen,Gaga or Beyonce going to the VMAs this year? If so, any of them will be the winner  :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Taylor will probably win it, she's nominated for the most again this year.

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Mine was tagged as rumor, too. And I see all the other threads open.

But congrats on having a fake news thread open for clicks, I suppose.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa73tuqktzqcwqkeh7h32yi

Really, I seen they all got locked, but thanks for frequenting my threads.

Your thread wasn't originally tagged as a rumor, or it would've remained open. You were thirsty for a hit thread and created that lie and members kept asking you if it was real and you wouldn't respond. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

If Katy wins this, I will be done with the VMAs. I had to look up that performance and as a pop culture buff, I shouldn’t have had to look it up if it was THE MOST iconic performance in VMA history. Her team already paid for the Vanguard award, this be another cheap move to flex on the industry and show everyone how “iconic” and “relevant” Katy is…but the numbers don’t lie and people haven let been buying or listening to her music since 2017.

The way they left out this iconic performance! Successica Simpson made MTV millions for many years and they never gave her the respect she deserved! 

Spoiler

But for real I’m not a huge Miley fan but her VMA performance was talked about for months, made headlines everywhere. How is that not nominated but You Belong With Me and Roar are? Taylor’s performance wasn’t iconic, what WAS iconic was Kanye interrupting her.

miley cyrus surprised patrick GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Really, I seen they all got locked, but thanks for frequenting my threads.

Your thread wasn't originally tagged as a rumor, or it would've remained open. You were thirsty for a hit thread and created that lie and members kept asking you if it was real and you wouldn't respond. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

OMFG! So what if it was closed? Why do you care? I don't lol.

Again, congrats on your open fake news thread and gloating about it as if it's glorious achievement because users are engaging with it. Yippee, another hit thread for Diamond! 

Jesus, is your self-worth so contingent on how much adulation you get here? 

2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

OMFG! So what if it was closed? Why do you care? I don't lol.

Again, congrats on your open fake news thread and gloating about it as if it's glorious achievement because users are engaging with it. Yippee, another hit thread for Diamond! 

Jesus, is your self-worth so contingent on how much adulation you get here? 

What do these topics have to do with adulation and self-worth boo?

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.