Rumor has it Britney is gonna be on a remix of a Charli XCX's BRAT track

9 minutes ago, Mutya said:

I thought you were going to post a real source and not just a tweet from a some fan. Obviously not happening, please don't entertain.

well, yeah, no source, but I thought well, there are lot of fans suggesting it/discussing it on x, so why not a conversation, etc

14 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Calling Britney a “random” person would be downright blasphemous 

It’s a reference to when rumors were swirling that Charlie was working on new Britney tracks in the press, then Britney posted on IG she’s not working with “random” artists. Then on WWHL Charlie confirmed Brit’s team flew her out to write but nothing came of it and made light of the “random” comment.

So I think it’s actually plausible. (Especially considering her choice of words here - kinda doubt that’s a coincidence)

Edited by LickedABattery
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, LickedABattery said:

It’s a reference to when rumors were swirling that Charlie was working on new Britney tracks in the press, then Britney posted on IG she’s not working with “random” artists. Then on WWHL Charlie confirmed Brit’s team flew her out to write but nothing came of it and made light of the “random” comment.

So I think it’s actually plausible. (Especially considering her choice of words here - kinda doubt that’s a coincidence)

I doubt Charli XCX would call back Britney "random" knowing she could roast her on IG :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Honestly, Brat gave Charli a lot of exposure this year but back in January she seemed "random" to me too :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Britney's not working at all, this ain't gonna happen. And this is not even a rumor, it's some fan fiction trying to keep their hopes afloat... 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.