Final countdown until KFed stops recieving child support money: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN

On 8/30/2024 at 3:34 AM, Dark Willow said:

Anyway... i just saw this https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_Qi9x_OtbV/?igsh=dnIybWxjMWV0NmE4 

I don't lnow if I believe completely,  but it can be the reason the boys are trying to be close to legmie.

I fully agree with this. Her children are opportunists just like their father and everyone else in Britney's life is. They want to get in Jamie's old decrepit good graces so that they can squeeze him out of Britney's money before he passes. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I fully agree with this. Her children are opportunists just like their father and everyone else in Britney's life is. They want to get in Jamie's old decrepit good graces so that they can squeeze him out of Britney's money before he passes. 

I definitely think Jamie "saved" a lot of the money. Every time we see paparazzi pictures of him (probably staged) leaving his trailer... I don't buy it.

If Britney had all her money and power I believe the boys would live with her by now... with new instagram pictures and all lol.

The fact they still ignore her is sus af... many fans thought the end of child support would be enough to make them run to Britney... and it didn't happen yet.

Like... yeah,  I wouldn’t want to be near her with Paul around, but with messy Kevin and Victoria I don't know if the boys really care their mother is (allegedly) dating a potentially dangerous man.

Jayden dragged Jamie and Sean had the "door incident" with the old man... now they're fine? Not to mention Kevin used to keep asking more money to Jamie, their relationship wasn't a friendship...

Now they all want to be together, worried with Britney situation... okay lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 9/2/2024 at 1:50 PM, Dark Willow said:

I definitely think Jamie "saved" a lot of the money. Every time we see paparazzi pictures of him (probably staged) leaving his trailer... I don't buy it.

If Britney had all her money and power I believe the boys would live with her by now... with new instagram pictures and all lol.

The fact they still ignore her is sus af... many fans thought the end of child support would be enough to make them run to Britney... and it didn't happen yet.

Like... yeah,  I wouldn’t want to be near her with Paul around, but with messy Kevin and Victoria I don't know if the boys really care their mother is (allegedly) dating a potentially dangerous man.

Jayden dragged Jamie and Sean had the "door incident" with the old man... now they're fine? Not to mention Kevin used to keep asking more money to Jamie, their relationship wasn't a friendship...

Now they all want to be together, worried with Britney situation... okay lol.

They probably like the fact that Kevin and Victoria let they do everything they want, I doubt there's any kind of discipline or structure in that house. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.