Britney dances to Seven Nation Army

Just now, doomphantom1 said:

I'm asking you for accountability and you will not leave me alone.  What's becoming clear is that you lack reading skills.  Even Jibreel in the first line of their post said they see my point.  Do you understand that?

I understand but  the Thing is your showing your true colors to everybody on the chat

13 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

It's because @2K16NEY supported you when you started that thing about calling the authories on Myaway! Appropriate? Maybe this time I also see your point, but I don't want her to be banned! 

I remember when she defended Britney all alone when everyone ganged up on Britney! Myaway was literally the only one until another user finally pointed out that out of EVERYONE Myaway had been the only one defending Britney.

She was also the one that kept reminding everyone that Britney would return to IG when all of us except for 'team delete' (who btw were having a party!) were worried sick for twenty days!

Of course people can disagree on things I just don't think it's nice to go and ban her when she just defend Britney and her fans!

Maybe go and read that post I wrote in reply to Princessmimis post on page 5. There's alot of real concerns and some people are worried.

You're the best thank you so much 💖💖💖

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

So, I'm supposed to bear the burden of name-calling and blatant harassment?  This is a forum to discuss Britney, not name call other people.  I asked PrincessMimi to sanction the user because they were getting out of control.  There's now 6 pages on this and that person is asking me to "chill."  This forum is getting ridiculous.  It's no wonder folks who have been here for 10+ years walked away.

No! Name calling can be nasty! You should not be harassed! I just didn't want her to be banned! And it was like it was two against one and that's why I got worried! Users who've been here for ten years? I don't know much about that I'm new so I just worried about some Mod banning that person!

9 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Omfg.  Then drop the receipts otherwise stop commenting on my posts.  This literally the 4564534658 time I'm asking you to do so.  I emailed Jordan and asked him to delete my account.  I'm over it.

Please don't! I can only speak for myself but I don't want either of you to go away! @Myaway please don't go make doomphantom1 feel like that! The person don't hate Britney, maybe just being a little critical about some things!

1 minute ago, Jibreel said:

No! Name calling can be nasty! You should not be harassed! I just didn't want her to be banned! And it was like it was two against one and that's why I got worried! Users who've been here for ten years? I don't know much about that I'm new so I just worried about some Mod banning that person!

Please don't! I can only speak for myself but I don't want either of you to go away! @Myaway please don't go make doomphantom1 feel like that! The person don't hate Britney, maybe just being a little critical about some things!

I don't  want hate all I want is Love and happiness 

13 minutes ago, Myaway said:

You're the best thank you so much 💖💖💖

Thank you Myaway! You too : - )

And now you're a rising star! Gratz!

Just don't make doomphantom or anyone else quit the forum please! We're all here and most of us are fans!

Some of us just don't like being to critical about Britney and others can't help but to be a little critical.

I think it can be like that.

6 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

I was all alone defending Britney because everybody started trashing her 

Just now, Jibreel said:

Thank you Myaway! You too : - )

And now you're a rising star! Gratz!

Just don't make doomphantom or anyone else quit the forum please! We're all here and most of us are fans!

Some of us just don't like being to critical about Britney and others can't help but to be a little critical.

I think it can be like that.

I won't make anyone quit I want everyone to love and Support  Britney for life

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

ikr? Her body is fine but is not like on her prime or 2016 vegas, and yet she thinks so, this is what is scary. Britney believes there's a campaign against her and tho' she knows she's using a very peculiar camera lenses and angles she wants to believe she looks like her IG videos. In 2007 there was a hate campaign yes but now I think everyone in the industry pity her, which is worse.

under con she was like a kid and now out of it we expected her to be an adult independent woman in a healing process, the 'womanhood' she spoke about, but what happened was she regressed to be a teenager again but full of trauma, so its a train wreck of self destruction. And she tries to achieve 'look I'm so out of control, Im so My Way' by repeating what she did in 2003-2007 but is not wild and rebellion anymore and leads people not to be shocked or confronted but to pity her, its lame and we as her fans, pure concern.

Exactly!

Its just crazy to me how much she's regressed.

Her behavior is like a rebellious teenager or 12 year old.

Team Con and her dad really did a number on her mental health :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

but the thing is..Britney thinks she looks great and hot on those clothes, because in her mind she still has the body of a teenager. So when she's out of her home wearing them and is spotted by paparazzi, the photos they take makes clear how unflattering it makes her body look, but then what does Britney think? "THEY EDITED MY PHOTOS! YA'ALL ARE SO AGAINST ME. let me record a video with the tiniest lenses option on my iphone camera to make me look skinny as needle to prove 'hey this is the real me, fk ya'all, middle finger 4 ya all' except that is not and just proves once again how out of reality she 's been :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: I swear that Britney self destruction is so huge that it reflects her choices in everything: MEN, 'friends', family, lifestyle, the city she still lives and even in her clothes

Yes, since the skinny as a needle episode I think she has some image issues... she probably doesn't see what she really looks like, or refuses to see... that explains the hair, teeth, outfits and the rest... you can see she still try to be $exy, so it’s not like she is trying to be "unattractive".

The paparazzi thing I still want to know if she really believes they edit the pictures or she saw fans saying this and decided to use the photoshop claims to "protect herself" from criticism. It's very clear the candids are not edited and most of the pictures are staged, backgrid wouldn’t do this to a client.

Britney never left the bubble shes in since the c-ship days and still didn't have a wake up call from what it seems.

5 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

ikr? Her body is fine but is not like on her prime or 2016 vegas, and yet she thinks so, this is what is scary. Britney believes there's a campaign against her and tho' she knows she's using a very peculiar camera lenses and angles she wants to believe she looks like her IG videos. In 2007 there was a hate campaign yes but now I think everyone in the industry pity her, which is worse.

under con she was like a kid and now out of it we expected her to be an adult independent woman in a healing process, the 'womanhood' she spoke about, but what happened was she regressed to be a teenager again but full of trauma, so its a train wreck of self destruction. And she tries to achieve 'look I'm so out of control, Im so My Way' by repeating what she did in 2003-2007 but is not wild and rebellion anymore and leads people not to be shocked or confronted but to pity her, its lame and we as her fans, pure concern.

Yeah... I think people pity her...

I wouldn’t doubt that's why some people she attacked and/or shaded didn't attack her back. They probably know she is struggling hard right now.

Britney thinks she is having some revenge against her parents with her bizarre videos and is showing a "happy perfect life" for people... even tho it seems her subconscious makes her post a lot of thinks just to show how bad she is doing, can't take care of herself and imature behavior... almost like she wants her family controlling the situation again.

Self sabotage. 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Ok. Anyway it looked good. I wanted to ask. I'm starting to feel like a spammer. This conversation appears to have very little to do with the topic. My fault. Sorry folks!

Hi, I sent you a message,
use it in the future and always do good and you will receive good ;)

sorry for the out of thread but I answer with this pure rock song

Edited by Lord M.
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yes, since the skinny as a needle episode I think she has some image issues... she probably doesn't see what she really looks like, or refuses to see... that explains the hair, teeth, outfits and the rest... you can see she still try to be $exy, so it’s not like she is trying to be "unattractive".

The paparazzi thing I still want to know if she really believes they edit the pictures or she saw fans saying this and decided to use the photoshop claims to "protect herself" from criticism. It's very clear the candids are not edited and most of the pictures are staged, backgrid wouldn’t do this to a client.

Britney never left the bubble shes in since the c-ship days and still didn't have a wake up call from what it seems.

Yeah... I think people pity her...

I wouldn’t doubt that's why some people she attacked and/or shaded didn't attack her back. They probably know she is struggling hard right now.

Britney thinks she is having some revenge against her parents with her bizarre videos and is showing a "happy perfect life" for people... even tho it seems her subconscious makes her post a lot of thinks just to show how bad she is doing, can't take care of herself and imature behavior... almost like she wants her family controlling the situation again.

Self sabotage. 

Bye bye Karen

• Haha 1

Hadn't really heard the song before she put it there. Not really. Fell asleep yesterday to that

and that

and some other "military with music" some are good some a little strange. Guess the song works with that too. Go Britain, US, Britney!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.