Britney shares another picture and caption on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_KAqTsv4__/?img_index=1

This was two years ago, I look extremely young here ... kinda weird !!! I like these pics because I’m wearing my favorite necklace my hairdresser gave me !!! It’s from an expensive boutique, he used to give me one every four months ... the other ones had more color but this was the first one that went missing !!! All my jewelry went missing last year but don’t you sometimes wonder 💭 where it all is at this exact moment right now ??? Have a blessed day 🌷🌷🐰🐰 !!!

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

if your jewelry is going missing and you want to keep it, be more scrutinizing about the company you keep. protect yourself with the wealth you have or continue to wonder. it's your choice dear britney.

• Love 3
  • Like 6

She literally can buy a safe from Amazon and lock her **** in there, problem solved only share the coombination number one Big Mac medium with fries and a coke on her will when she moves on to the next life

4 hours ago, Zpark said:

so she lives in a million dollar mansion with no cctv? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Yah, I don't think this post was about Paul, TBH. She's not an idiot. There's definitely security. WHY was her hair dresser GIVING her necklaces every 4 months?! That is BIZARRE.

Not to be a B, but maybe I'll be a little cat fun GIF by NOHAU 

Does anyone actually think Britney Spears would VOLUNTARILY keep a hair dresser around who was fangirling??? No chance.

Bored Cat GIF

Edited by theodoritasenorita
6 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Yah, I don't think this post was about Paul, TBH. She's not an idiot. There's definitely security. WHY was her hair dresser GIVING her necklaces every 4 months?! That is BIZARRE.

Not to be a B, but maybe I'll be a little cat fun GIF by NOHAU 

Does anyone actually think Britney Spears would VOLUNTARILY keep a hair dresser around who was fangirling??? No chance.

Bored Cat GIF

I agree she's not attacking Paul and she's not an idiot BUT she is being one because she's not in herself. Britney in touch with reality would not be dating Paul (kevin 2.0) and being the cow cash of his 10kids. In other words, repeating the same mistakes 20y later. I truly believe she does not do the math about Paul and I have a feeling that she is more suspicious about Sam (after they got married and started living together) than Paul (that started to work in her house around the same time they got married, 1year and so ago). We can say many things about Sam but I don't think he would steal her jewelry... Paul, on the other hand, by the things he was convicted, and with 10kids he doesn't care from 8 (?) different women and with social service on his a-ss to pay child support...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I agree she's not attacking Paul and she's not an idiot BUT she is being one because she's not in herself. Britney in touch with reality would not be dating Paul (kevin 2.0) and being the cow cash of his 10kids. In other words, repeating the same mistakes 20y later. I truly believe she does not do the math about Paul and I have a feeling that she is more suspicious about Sam (after they got married and started living together) than Paul (that started to work in her house around the same time they got married, 1year and so ago). We can say many things about Sam but I don't think he would steal her jewelry... Paul, on the other hand, by the things he was convicted, and with 10kids he doesn't care from 8 (?) different women and with social service on his a-ss to pay child support...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You probably have 20 kids

9 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Why couldn't it be any of her family members? I mean, everyone seems quick to blame outsiders but some of the most criminal things that have happened to Britney have been caused by her family. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.