“Do Somethin” or “I’ve Just Begun (Having My Fun)”

Army, choose your fighter..

:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

VS:

Fun Facts:

Both songs were featured on Britney’s “Greatest Hits: My Prerogative” compilation album released in 2005.

Both tracks were produced by Bloodshy & Avant, the legendary production duo behind hits like “Toxic” and “Piece Of Me”.

”Do Somethin” was released as the second single from the album, mainly because Britney wanted to shoot a video for it. She had to fight Jive Records to get the song released. The video has just 15 million views on her official YouTube channel, as of today. It is the only music video she has co-directed.

“I’ve Just Begun (Having My Fun)” was later featured on the soundtrack to the megahit film “Bridesmaids” in 2011. It had its big moment in the movie’s beloved airplane scene. The song was co-written by Britney, alongside Michelle Bell, Christian Karlsson, Pontus Winnberg, and Henrik Jonback.

We all know Britney’s preference, but which song do you prefer? Do you think they made the right decision releasing “Do Somethin” as the second single off GH: My Prerogative? Did “I’ve Just Begun (Having My Fun)” deserve a music video or live performance?

Discuss.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.