Why Did Cade Have To Ruin This Legendary Moment?

Watching Britney and Madonna dance to "Like a virgin" at her wedding to Scam was legendary, of course Cade had to pop in and ruin the shot of the icons dancing together after all these years.

Would you be here for another Britney/Madonna collab?

Britney Spears and Madonna Recreate Iconic VMAs Kiss at Wedding

WWW.INTOUCHWEEKLY.COM

Madonna is back to her old ways and looking to spice up her own Instagram by using Britney Spears' posts for inspiration, a source exclusively tells In Touch.

• Haha 3
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Because it was basically his night. The party was his vision. His guests.

Britney barely was there. 

Everything looked off from start to finish.

It was Cade and Scam marriage if you think about it lol

Lol great point that would make sense, I’m surprised Madge didn’t shooo him off like a fly.

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol great point that would make sense, I’m surprised Madge didn’t shooo him off like a fly.

I think she was going with the flow... Vogue was covering the event, it was more a business setting... not so much marriage party properly. 

If she was comfortable Cade would be dragged.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I think she was going with the flow... Vogue was covering the event, it was more a business setting... not so much marriage party properly. 

If she was comfortable Cade would be dragged.

Yeah it was strange she didn’t seem to have much say or involvement in the guest list at her wedding, yet people think she’s gonna be hands on with this biopic.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.