What Was The “Mannequin” Rehearsal Video For?

10 hours ago, DoYouDare? said:

She really went all out during 2008. It’s like she was rubbing against the surface of her Primeney era, & she looked great too :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I think they promised her that if she does everything good with the Circus album and tour she will be free the next year. So she was very professional and gave everything. Obviously they lied and she noticed by the time FF recording sessions started and everything went downhill.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

He died?

How?

Yes, in 2016.

I think the cause of death has not been revealed to the public. It seems that his body was in a bad state when it was found in his apartment. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

I think they promised her that if she does everything good with the Circus album and tour she will be free the next year. 

Agree!! The c-ship was meant to be temporary but they extended it :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Spoiler

On March 27, Jamie attempted to sue the BreatheHeavy fan website for copyright infringement after owner Jordan Miller accused him of orchestrating an "imprisonment" and "exploitation" of Spears while stating "Free Britney". Reports said that Jamie intended to shut down the website.

:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Agyness said:

They refused to let Andre Fuentes be near her because of dr**s, yet they knowingly drugged her for 13 years with extremely strong medication, those sons of the devil. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Exactly :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: - I personally think that the alleged dr*g test was a lie. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: They just didn't want Andre to be this close with Britney... They probably felt threaten by him, he probably was not ok with Britney being a slave... so they just kicked him out and made up this story about dr*g test... :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Lukas1896
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, PolySpears said:

it was posted on her YT with all the Circus era stuff

Probably just showing she really was rehearsing for the tour? idk

Anyways Circus was the best comeback 

Agree! The Circus era was amazing considering her circumstances at the time.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.