What do you think of Paul Richard Soliz?

13 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Who’s Fred and the other one? I didn’t know about this. What 

Edit: 

ok limp bizkit, but what he-she did? What’s the “real story” 

He wrote a song for In The Zone, but it didn’t make the cut. They had some sort of a fling. She denied it, probably because it didn’t align with her “image.” Fred said she was a chain smoker and heavy drinker, and they hooked up the first night. Fred fell hard for her and told the media he was “in love with Britney,” only for B to recoil and say nothing happened.

This is only noteworthy because there’s a pattern of Britney seeking out bad boys and people not realizing that this IS her type. Kevin was far from her first bad boy, and not even the only bad boy she married in ‘04.

2009 article:

WWW.TODAY.COM

Fred Durst, who publicly bickered with Britney Spears about their reported relationship in 2003...

2003 article:

EW.COM

Fred tells all about Britney affair. He blabs to Howard Stern after Spears says she hardly knew him

Edited by MarshallMathers
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, MarshallMathers said:

He wrote a song for In The Zone, but it didn’t make the cut. They had some sort of a fling. She denied it, probably because it didn’t align with her “image.” This is only noteworthy because there’s a pattern of Britney seeking out bad boys and people not realizing that this IS her type. Kevin was far from her first bad boy, and not even the only bad boy she married in ‘04.

WWW.TODAY.COM

Fred Durst, who publicly bickered with Britney Spears about their reported relationship in 2003...

EW.COM

Fred tells all about Britney affair. He blabs to Howard Stern after Spears says she hardly knew him

Speaking of him, his birthday is today and I saw a trailer for this movie he'll be in later in the year lol. He seems to be doing better these days.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MarshallMathers said:

He wrote a song for In The Zone, but it didn’t make the cut. They had some sort of a fling. She denied it, probably because it didn’t align with her “image.” This is only noteworthy because there’s a pattern of Britney seeking out bad boys and people not realizing that this IS her type. Kevin was far from her first bad boy, and not even the only bad boy she married in ‘04.

2009 article:

WWW.TODAY.COM

2003 article:

EW.COM

Internet Spying GIF by P-Valley

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Bounce

Computer Working GIF by Beyoncé

💬: I’m in shock 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Lord M. said:
https://www.reddit.com/user/No_Grapefruit_5827/comments/1evdbnv/theft_and_assault_on_july_29_2007_of_soliz/

What do you think about Paul Richard Soliz? And the person who, in agreement with his wife for child support, Britney made the right choice?

I completely believe in rehabilitation and success for felons after prison and that does not effect my opinion of him and it is really evident how users on this site view people who served their time and are trying to make a living in this world after being trapped in the penal system.

…..that being said.

My problem with Paul is the Kfed like situation, the kids, the baby mama, the drama, his inadequate financial situation to support all of those. It is like KFed 2 and Paul is a loser not for his felon status but his paternity and martial past.  That mess speaks VOLUMES over his time in jail. 

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Lord M. said:

A member of his family is concerned about this situation, there is much more than what you see, I returned after many years of absence to keep a promise

not everyone changes if a family member is worried. it will go as it should anyway

as someone pointed out, it’s none of our buisness we don’t know these people. there isn’t anything you are going to do about it sharing this here. sorry but it’s pointless. very very pointless 

18 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

My problem with Paul is the Kfed like situation, the kids, the baby mama, the drama, his inadequate financial situation to support all of those. It is like KFed 2 and Paul is a loser not for his felon status but his paternity and martial past.  That mess speaks VOLUMES over his time in jail. 

This is the bigger issue. I see 18 more hard years for Britney if she doesn't drop this loser.

6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think he's an opportunist lazy bum, rotten poor excuse of a deadbeat father that is taking advantage of Britney's vulnerability and her persistence of always seeing the good in people. 

Yes for him.

As for Brit, it's her wanting attention from anything or anyone esp. the loser/badboy type. No self worth.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Another loser boyfriend of Britney’s because all she ever dates is losers (usually) . Aside from Charlie and I’d say David - she has a horrible track record. (I can’t stand JT but he’s not a “loser” in the terms I’m speaking of). She still doesn’t get these kind of people aren’t really there for HER. They only see $$$:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Edited by anthonyg_393
  • Love 1

I honestly think that he is somehow better than federline at least for now.

U gotta remember federline has done worse crimes including accomplice in human trafficking and theft, parenting alienation, defamation, the list goes on. He literally belongs in federal prison.  On top federline hasnt had a job for over 20 years, leeching. At least this criminal paul has a job or whatever and actually pays some child support. Britney is waaaaaaay out of both of their leagues but britney has serious daddy issues. Her father is literally a monster. On top, she also has mother issues cuz her mother is a kant.

Yes she can and should do better. But this paul guy is not excuse for her kids to not talk to her. Their daddy is way worse. I dont care what paul MIGHT do. But i know what federline HAS done. And it is enough to lock him up for life. Unfortunately, loucifer taylor organized that crime to seem legal on paper. But that doesnt change reality. I just hope Paul wont harm Britney in the way federline has. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
Posted (edited)

For those who don't know, I defended him several times on the Daily Mail under the pseudonym Marcus 75 from over 90 trolls who criticized her. She is a good woman and unfortunately alone with a heart of gold and if anything happens to him this guy will deal with me in person, I PROMISE YOU. I have this protective nature. I wanted to highlight a truth the photo of the physique and it is true that I do karate and jujutsu as a sport that's why I have that physique

Edited by Lord M.
  • Love 1
  • Exhale+
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, humstarr said:

Onestamente penso che sia in qualche modo migliore di Federline, almeno per ora.

Devi ricordare che Federline ha commesso crimini peggiori tra cui complicità nel traffico di esseri umani e furto, alie****one genitoriale, diffamazione, l'elenco potrebbe continuare. Appartiene letteralmente alla prigione federale. In cima federline non ha avuto un lavoro per oltre 20 anni, sanguisuga. Almeno questo Paul criminale ha un lavoro o qualcosa del genere e paga effettivamente un po' di mantenimento per i figli. Britney è moooolto fuori da entrambe le loro leghe, ma Britney ha seri problemi con il padre. Suo padre è letteralmente un mostro. Inoltre, ha anche problemi con la madre perché sua madre è una kant.

Sì, può e deve fare di meglio. Ma questo ragazzo Paul non è una scusa per i suoi figli per non parlarle. Il loro papà sta molto peggio. Non mi interessa cosa Paul POTREBBE fare. Ma so cosa ha fatto federline. Ed è sufficiente per rinchiuderlo a vita. Sfortunatamente, Loucifer Taylor ha organizzato quel crimine per sembrare legale sulla carta. Ma questo non cambia la realtà. Spero solo che Paul non faccia del male a Britney nel modo in cui ha fatto Federline.

I knew people who used their children for personal purposes and for this reason when I saw it I cut ties with their former friends

Edited by Lord M.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.