Do you think Britney is truly happy?

She doesn't look like she is. She looks angry, bitter, rebel and etc but not happy at all. And i feel sorry for her. She craved for cship to end so much and i am sure she like it that way but at the same time her testimony was about getting married having kids and etc. And years after she is single mingling with some felon and his kids are all over her place. Like damn this is pop legend we talking about. Does she really wants to have a baby with a man who can't provide for his kids and also was charged with smth kids related. I don't think happy is smth can be considered for her in maybe 5 to 10 years if she'll continue on this path.

• Love 1
On 8/20/2024 at 10:31 PM, kdub87 said:

She has every single tool and opportunity at her disposal. She has the means to fly the most qualified therapist in the world to her living room on a private jet weekly without thinking twice about it. Other people are choosing between paying their rent or paying for their lifesaving medications/health insurance/food/childcare. Suggesting that having tens of millions of dollars doesn’t significantly ease or even erase the vast majority of peoples problems is, frankly, being purposely obtuse. People need to acknowledge the difference in scale between her challenges and the struggles faced by those who genuinely have no safety net.

Y'all infantilize her far too much, she's a grown *** woman. An extremely wealthy grown *** woman with the means and resources to do anything, anywhere at any time she wants. I think she'll do just fine.

Having money doesn't change symptoms of burn out or how long it takes someone to process what is most likely PTSD/CPTSD.

On top of all the trauma, that woman is BURNED out. It's real. We all experience it to different degrees. However, add an abusive father to the mix, heavy doses of medications she most likely did not need,  media scrutiny on a global scale and it's a miracle the woman leaves her house or gets out of bed. Not infantilizing her.

Sometimes the only thing that heals is some time.

All the money in the world can't heal spiritual/emotional/psychological wounds. Doesn't it make the day to day easier?  I'm sure. But you have to be ready to tackle the day to day. 

Whether she's happy or not is irrelevant. The fact that she survived 13 years of intense psychological abuse and being institutionalized against her will (because people aka her father and family wanted to control their cash cow) is a miracle. 

If you want to judge people who grew up with silver spoons having it easier, by all means, you're entitled to your opinion. But Britney Spears worked her A $ $ off from the age of 8. Non stop. Supporting everyone in her family and then some. Cut the woman some slack. 

On 8/20/2024 at 10:31 PM, kdub87 said:

She has every single tool and opportunity at her disposal. She has the means to fly the most qualified therapist in the world to her living room on a private jet weekly without thinking twice about it. Other people are choosing between paying their rent or paying for their lifesaving medications/health insurance/food/childcare. Suggesting that having tens of millions of dollars doesn’t significantly ease or even erase the vast majority of peoples problems is, frankly, being purposely obtuse. People need to acknowledge the difference in scale between her challenges and the struggles faced by those who genuinely have no safety net.

Y'all infantilize her far too much, she's a grown *** woman. An extremely wealthy grown *** woman with the means and resources to do anything, anywhere at any time she wants. I think she'll do just fine.

While I agree being financially stable is obviously a huge factor in being able to access vital services like therapy etc we can also see having that much money destroyed Britney’s life. She’s literally been surrounded by leeches since she was a teen only interested in what they could exploit from her and her fortune. Yes, she did make some terrible choices (someone of her status should NEVER have even been near K-Fed let alone marry him) but doesn’t change the fact that ppl surrounded her only to get what they could from her. Unlike many other celebrities she also never had a loving family backing her which would’ve made a huge difference. I think Britney would’ve been a million times happier being an average Joe and having a normal amount of money rather than the millions she has that’s ended up leaving her exploited and alone. Of course being in actually poverty is a different story, but we can see her millions IMO brang her nothing but pain.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.