Katy Perry - Lifetimes debuts at #15 on Billboard..

2 hours ago, Z91 said:

Katy must be going ballistic over this and I'm living for it :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

I think Dr Luke is probably going mad more than her. 

I think she is having a good time with her kids and Orlando's meat stick :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Sure she must be disappointed, but he is probably spiraling. I mean just look at the Timber thing . I'm sure he was the one behind removing Kesha name from the song. And he failed :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 4
15 hours ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

It hurts the award’s credibility.

Lol what credibility - MTV hasn't been relevant for at least 15 years.

That award goes to the highest bidder and this year it's hers. They are clearly scrambling around trying to save this expensive album project from  financial ruin but I'm afraid is too late

4 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Lol what credibility - MTV hasn't been relevant for at least 15 years.

That award goes to the highest bidder and this year it's hers. They are clearly scrambling around trying to save this expensive album project from  financial ruin but I'm afraid is too late

Basically. After Rihanna, they basically started giving this award to anyone with high-budget videos. I’m pretty sure Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are in line to get it next.

• Like 2

She should just make this and WW promo singles and release a collab as the “first” single.

Imagine her searching Lifetimes.mp3 for that number 1 single. I hope this teaches her never to work with Dr Luke again. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Edited by Body ache
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.