Will Britney be attending the VMA’s?

21 hours ago, BPI said:

Let's be serious, Britney Spears no longer exists.

Britney doesn't want to be anymore.

Right. She's now Britney Jean stepmom, future mother-in-law (or should I say motherney-out-law?) , Paul's bank account and Xila Maria on insta

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

In my delusional stan mind she will show up looking snatched on the red carpet, talk excitedly about the biopic, and get honored at the show with a good tribute. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer::pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped::jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

But in my realistic mind, no, she won’t be attending. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

The Limit Does Not Exist GIF

in the real world she won't and if she did it would be with her dressing a shein dress, temu hair extensions, with gaps between all her front teeth and maaybe with the most 'superb' accessory : with her convicted fella besides her

then she would go on a rant online accusing VMA's to edited her image because she's skinny as needle :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

does she really need this now and us? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.