Britney posts a picture of a man in a car and a blurred out woman in the backseat

5 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

She said when she was at "that place" they wouldnt allow her kids to visit her unless she worked whatever they told her to.  She complained how when they would visit they would have to wait for hours to see her. 

Jayden, then also on camera, later says, that she never did anything "bad". Sooooo which is it?! Lololok

Cool... but it doesn't change what Jayden said about Britney with his brother. That's it.

You can't try to change the situation when Britney two sons are still avoiding to be with her. She already hangs out with mysogynistic Bryan and her sons still will not see her...

But keep believing they loooove their biological mother lol

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

oh look, it’s you yet again, infesting this thread with your incoherent messages. If you’re gonna be a troll and spam, at least don’t sound illiterate. 

Hey that's that one user who kept telling everyone that she would return when she was of IG for twenty days and nights. The user who singlehandedly defended her against 10-20 attackers in that other topic a few days ago. Same user defending her and her fans here in this topic. Show some respect.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Cool... but it doesn't change what Jayden said about Britney with his brother. That's it.

You can't try to change the situation when Britney two sons are still avoiding to be with her. She already hangs out with mysogynistic Bryan and her sons still will not see her...

But keep believing they loooove their biological mother lol

The same kids that did not attend the wedding because she didn't invite her whole family, and that her father shouldnt get all this hate, of course they don't love her, if they care a little about her mother they wouldnt ask her to invite her abusers,they we're old enoug to understand her decision

Jayden then goes on to say that his grandfather "doesn't deserve all the hatred he is getting," and that despite Britney's claims, he doesn't find the extended Spears family to be "manipulative."

"They are not bad people. They know what we are going through now. They want our future to be what we want it to be," Jayden says. "They just want to watch over us. Memaw and Uncle Bryan are a good part of our lives. They have taught me how to deal with things."

Edited by Estrella
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean why wouldn’t they Britney is rich and they probably never had their dad driving nice cars like he drives Britney’s.

Sean and Jayden been getting paid 18 years so with Paul’s kids this is all new money!

Joe Biden Hello GIF by The Democrats

Maybe, just maybe, it’s not just about the money and they actually like her and the fact that she wants to spend time with them and maybe she’s a fun person to be around. Just a thought.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yes. But simple logic would tell us this is quite obviously a person connected to the man she is current dating. This isn’t a social media post  that she has re-posted from another account. It’s obviously a personal picture she has uploaded herself.

And you not seeing a resemblance is subjective. Many here do see a similarity. Calling common sense casual racism is wild.

I know you mean well but I think it totally fair to make that assumption. And I’m a brown person.

She does post random people quite often? Not as a pic, but as a video. That's why I'm saying we don't know anything about this person and since Soliz is brown and the guy on the picture is brown people are quick to assume that MUST BE his son. He could be yes, but again WE DON't KNOW. People here ALWAYS jump into conclusions, they always expect the worst from her. The same people here who were sooo sure that she has dog pop all over her place when it was a thingy for her camera (I forgot what it was called). 

I'm not white myself that's why I'm sensitive to this topic. I've seen it too much. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Looks like the man could be a relative of Soliz, possibly his son.

This weird post and her hanging out with his children the other week just goes to show that Britney has become attached to this man. 

NYPICHPDPICT000039566668.jpg

Because Britney's Lonely. Out of meds, no therapy, no social life, no family, no job, no life goals, just stucked in her house. She has no one else and she's hungry for any kind of affection, besides he can fk her (and we know she loves se/x, even with the most trashy men) . She's an easy prey. Does not learn but hey...she's healing...with a 2.0 version of Kevin 20y later (even worse, at least Kevin wasn't a convict fella and tho' not my type I can see he was kinda hot)

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 4
  • Like 3

Why do you want to control Britney's life? She is free to publish whatever she wants, if she messes with a man with 50 children it is her problem, or maybe someone on this forum is Britney, why is she upset with the world, everyone here believes they have the right to control her, from how she dances to who she wants to associate with.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Estrella said:

The same kids that did not attend the wedding because she didn't invite her whole family, and that her father shouldnt get all this hate, of course they don't love her, if they care a little about her mother they wouldnt ask her to invite her abusers,they we're old enoug to understand her decision

Jayden then goes on to say that his grandfather "doesn't deserve all the hatred he is getting," and that despite Britney's claims, he doesn't find the extended Spears family to be "manipulative."

"They are not bad people. They know what we are going through now. They want our future to be what we want it to be," Jayden says. "They just want to watch over us. Memaw and Uncle Bryan are a good part of our lives. They have taught me how to deal with things."

Exactly, they don’t love her. If Britney had a real and strong relationship with them the parental alienation wouldn’t last as long as it did.

It doesn't matter what we think of them. Britney says she wants them back... she could try to repair the relationship, be the responsible adult, and like I said she is back to her vile brother arms... it's not only the family issue clearly. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Cruise said:

Why do you want to control Britney's life? She is free to publish whatever she wants, if she messes with a man with 50 children it is her problem, or maybe someone on this forum is Britney, why is she upset with the world, everyone here believes they have the right to control her, from how she dances to who she wants to associate with.

Only if that guy is actually Pauls Son or someone she knows and allowed it. You can't post randomly others people image. She blurred the woman so yeah... that guy knows and c'mon, its probably pauls oldest son

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.