Britney posts a picture of a man in a car and a blurred out woman in the backseat

16 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I try to avoid to say certain things but...

Fans think Britney did everything for her sons and still will do. Are we sure about that?

I still wonder if they really were the reason "she was ok" with the c-ship for years, she probably never spent much time with them. Britney didn't even mention them during her testimony from what I remember. 

She couldn’t stop with the naked content knowing her sons hated it. Sorry, but this is a red flag alone... 

She keeps posting pictures of them and they didn't want that.

I think she wants the idea of her sons around for pictures and videos, but I don't see any effort Of her to repair the relationship.

If she is really replacing members of her family for Paul's family her mental situation is much worse than we all think... 

Living in a bizarre and dangerous delusion.

She did mention her children during her testimony. And her son, on camera, said she never did anything bad to them, but wanted her to "chill" on being so angry at the rest of the family. 

Stop blaming her ig content. They stopped seeing her way before then. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

She did mention her children during her testimony. And her son, on camera, said she never did anything bad to them, but wanted her to "chill" on being so angry at the rest of the family. 

I love how they chose to forget that little tidbit. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

That's why I wrote from what I remember... what she said about them? 

I never blamed The IG only... I talked about the c-ship years and then the IG account. Clearly they didn't like her for a long time.

Jayden, on camera, said Britney neglected his brother Sean.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

I never blamed The IG only... I talked about the c-ship years and then the IG account. Clearly they didn't like her for a long time.

Your obsessed with Kfed 

Just now, Dark Willow said:

But Sean said, “I love her, mind your business.”

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.