Happy Birthday Madonna!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ

I don't believe in God I believe in Madonna! And I really mean it. She has fought for so many years for everything that is right! I even named my son Madonna in middle name (it's possible in Sweden). But now to the question. My favorite song is Secret Garden on the album Erotica. You need to listen to the old music from the 90s and the soulfull and emotional intelligent lyrics. Well the later albums too. She makes me whole she heals me and has always done. Happy birthday my dear Madonna! She lives in my heart along with my wife and children and some close friends. I love her soooo much! She has meant the world to me since 1984 and I'm born 1980.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I don't believe in God I believe in Madonna! And I really mean it. She has fought for so many years for everything that is right! I even named my son Madonna in middle name (it's possible in Sweden). But now to the question. My favorite song is Secret Garden on the album Erotica. You need to listen to the old music from the 90s and the soulfull and emotional intelligent lyrics. Well the later albums too. She makes me whole she heals me and has always done. Happy birthday my dear Madonna! She lives in my heart along with my wife and children and some close friends. I love her soooo much! She has meant the world to me since 1984 and I'm born 1980.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Great post, thank you for sharing! Britney & Madonna are my two faves!ย :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4

Happy birthday QUEEN!

My personal story with Madonna is that my uncle had the ROL album and I listened like 5 tracks or something with my cousin after school,ย 

my dad had your GHV2 album and I took it with me to listen alone, I love it and my maid would play your Immaculate album almost everyday after lunch and I would hang with her for awhile laughing and listening and telling stories, Borderline was one of her fav, it was so cute she loved that one song in particular + watching the VMAs live!

My first M album was American Life, love this one,I was an early teenager, then your Confessions double album, I still own your Girlie Show too, then saw you live front row on your Sticky tour! Your music is special and you're a lucky star! I love that one doc from the AL era and tour,

Madonna is iconic, could you imagine sit with her and learn A LOT?ย  if I had a genius ball I would choose to hang with her for a week, it's just the many things you can learn and ask about the world, it would be and endless conversation, and also very scary lol, the honesty!

love love, and Britney hooked into her made me sticky and admire her even more,

LOVE everytime M and B did something together <3

ย 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Happy birthday to the Queen!

I am a fan of her 80s music, which is ironic cause I wasn't alive back then.

Anyways to answer your question my fave song from her is:

Madonna_-_Crazy_for_You.png

It's just so romantic and sweet.

Crazy For You is an excellent choice! It always makes me emotional to listen to it. Her vocal performance on this song is heartfelt.ย :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

19 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Same :)ย 

The taste!ย :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

18 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Happy birthday QUEEN!

My personal story with Madonna is that my uncle had the ROL album and I listened like 5 tracks or something with my cousin after school,ย 

my dad had your GHV2 album and I took it with me to listen alone, I love it and my maid would play your Immaculate album almost everyday after lunch and I would hang with her for awhile laughing and listening and telling stories, Borderline was one of her fav, it was so cute she loved that one song in particular + watching the VMAs live!

My first M album was American Life, love this one,I was an early teenager, then your Confessions double album, I still own your Girlie Show too, then saw you live front row on your Sticky tour! Your music is special and you're a lucky star! I love that one doc from the AL era and tour,

Madonna is iconic, could you imagine sit with her and learn A LOT?ย  if I had a genius ball I would choose to hang with her for a week, it's just the many things you can learn and ask about the world, it would be and endless conversation, and also very scary lol, the honesty!

love love, and Britney hooked into her made me sticky and admire her even more,

LOVE everytime M and B did something together <3

ย 

Thatโ€™s an incredible story, thank you for sharing this, I love hearing nice stories like this! :)ย 

• Love 2
On 8/16/2024 at 5:38 PM, PrinceAli89 said:

Happy FriYAY Britney Army Nerds!ย :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:
ย 

Happy Birthday Madonna!!! ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽŠย 

Madonna has always been a trailblazer, legend, and Pop Queen for 4 decades!!! I know this isnโ€™t technically Britney related but we all know Madonna is one of Britneyโ€™s favorite artists, so decided to share this here. In celebration of Madgeโ€™s bday, What is your favorite Madonna song?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
IMG-5852.jpg
IMG-5853.jpg

IMG-5855.jpg
IMG-5857.jpg
IMG-5859.webp

IMG-5861.jpg
IMG-5864.jpg

Happy bday Madanna

Spoiler

0ad0e5b5fc5acd2211ee4907cf565c278c3a5818

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Happy birthday to the Queen!

I am a fan of her 80s music, which is ironic cause I wasn't alive back then.

Anyways to answer your question my fave song from her is:

Madonna_-_Crazy_for_You.png

It's just so romantic and sweet.

Crazy for You is my favorite too. I also love the New Found Glory cover

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Crazy For You is an excellent choice! It always makes me emotional to listen to it. Her vocal performance on this song is heartfelt.ย :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

The taste!ย :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thatโ€™s an incredible story, thank you for sharing this, I love hearing nice stories like this! :)ย 

Thanks and yeah its probably one of the most romantic songs to ever exist.

Plus I love the video, its so sweet.

• Love 1

Happyย belatedย Birthday, M-Dolla!

madonna smiling GIF

Madonna has been one of my favorite artists in Pop history. She made female Pop music, along with Janet. I have loved her music and movies and everything else since I was a kid.ย 

๐Ÿ’™

My all-time favorite song from Madonna isย "4 Minutes"ย because it is the first time Madonna tried something more urban. I stan the wholeย "Hard Candy"ย record.

ย 

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—