Was the Get back early demo ever real?

I remember a handful of the official Blackout tracks had a demo type version way back when and they seemed pretty legit. Wasn’t she seen walking around with a CD of these demo tracks and it was photographed / leaked somewhere (Pls Jesus don’t come for me - No source)

Long story short - I thought this was real :jamie_lynn_grape:

1 hour ago, BritneySpearin said:

Was this ever real?

Allegedly, this was Ashley Breathe. Several of her fans have posted fanmade extended snippets of this track saying those are her vocals.

1 hour ago, femmef4toole said:

I remember a handful of the official Blackout tracks had a demo type version way back when and they seemed pretty legit. Wasn’t she seen walking around with a CD of these demo tracks and it was photographed / leaked somewhere (Pls Jesus don’t come for me - No source)

Long story short - I thought this was real :jamie_lynn_grape:

This was not included on the CD that leaked.

• Love 3
Just now, CJMCH said:

Allegedly, this was Ashley Breathe. Several of her fans have posted fanmade extended snippets of this track saying those are her vocals.

This was not included on the CD that leaked.

Fair enough. I’m just glad that I didn’t imagine the CD leak in general haha :) 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, zone_ said:

Also for those who don’t know her she also did the fake Body & Soul and Hidden Fantasy songs from years ago

Her version of TWYTM

Her Circus era story

She also did a fake demo for Freakshow using the lyrics from the first leaked clip + the MySpace instrumental from Bloodshy&Avant's 2006 profile.

9 minutes ago, zone_ said:

It samples the beginning of these two songs from the same album

Oh wow

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.