Blackout (Anniversary Edition)

Just an idea, but as the Blackout anniversary approaches, what better (& more iconic) way to celebrate it than with a re-issue of the album featuring new songs, such as finalized (or re-recorded) versions of “Kiss You All Over,” “Hooked On (Sugarfall),” & “Outta This World.”

Perhaps, even an slight rework of “Heaven On Earth” without the background pre-chorus, such as this version:

Ultimately, “State Of Grace” could also be included as bonus track, as it verily belonged to that era.

Keep in mind, this is from an idealistic pov, but maybe speaking on it could potentially manifest it. 🤞🏻

(Btw, this was actually my first post. I’m technically not a new user, nor was I on the forum much then, but I was able to reset my Exhale pw for nostalgic purposes —& as a longtime fan, I wanted to engage in the Britney community. Anyway, I guess a toast to my first actual post on this forum). :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Edited by DoYouDare?
  • Love 5
  • 3 weeks later...

That would be great but I don't think Britney cares. Also, her team's idea of anniversaries is making merch by using Paint.

I hope Britney does something similar to Mariah and Madonna though 

2025 - Oops 25th Bday

2026 - Britney 25th Bday + FFs 15th BdaY + Glory's 10th Bday

2027 - Blackout 20th Bday

2028 - Circus 20th Bday + BJ 15th Bday + ITZ's 25th Bday

2029 - BOMT 30th Bday 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

That would be great but I don't think Britney cares. Also, her team's idea of anniversaries is making merch by using Paint.

I hope Britney does something similar to Mariah and Madonna though 

2025 - Oops 25th Bday

2026 - Britney 25th Bday + FFs 15th BdaY + Glory's 10th Bday

2027 - Blackout 20th Bday

2028 - Circus 20th Bday + BJ 15th Bday + ITZ's 25th Bday

2029 - BOMT 30th Bday 

I agree with your standpoint, at times I feel like Britney wouldn’t naturally have the thought to do those things. Even if we wanted her to, many times it’s felt like nothing more than a “delusion.” However, she is known to be unpredictable, & your concept for the anniversary releases sounds amazing, so hopefully she’d do just that.

Btw, thanks for noticing this topic that got almost zero engagement three weeks ago, haha

I appreciate it.

• Love 1
On 8/13/2024 at 5:46 AM, DoYouDare? said:

Just an idea, but as the Blackout anniversary approaches, what better (& more iconic) way to celebrate it than with a re-issue of the album featuring new songs, such as finalized (or re-recorded) versions of “Kiss You All Over,” “Hooked On (Sugarfall),” & “Outta This World.”

Perhaps, even an slight rework of “Heaven On Earth” without the background pre-chorus, such as this version:

Ultimately, “State Of Grace” could also be included as bonus track, as it verily belonged to that era.

Keep in mind, this is from an idealistic pov, but maybe speaking on it could potentially manifest it. 🤞🏻

(Btw, this was actually my first post. I’m technically not a new user, nor was I on the forum much then, but I was able to reset my Exhale pw for nostalgic purposes —& as a longtime fan, I wanted to engage in the Britney community. Anyway, I guess a toast to my first actual post on this forum). :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

All of that sounds amazing, EXCEPT I happen to love the background vocals in Heaven on Earth. I think that's what makes the song so good!

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

All of that sounds amazing, EXCEPT I happen to love the background vocals in Heaven on Earth. I think that's what makes the song so good!

I agree with you, but I’ve always felt like they overlap with the main vocals, making it a tad chaotic. I believe there’s a demo version where the background pre-chorus was originally in the bridge. Hence, if they moved them over to the bridge, as a climax into the final chorus, that would work much better, in my opinion.

—& thank you, I’m glad you resonate with the concept.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.