The day Jamie became Britney Spears...

On 8/10/2024 at 10:22 PM, Popprincess19 said:

Those Courtney love comments are creepy af… and stuff she said about her uncle when he lived with her but weirdly no mentions of uncles existence in her book…

I think about those Courtney Love comments a lot. I honestly think there’s tons of stuff that has happened to Britney that she never touched upon in her memoir or even on Instagram. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I think about those Courtney Love comments a lot. I honestly think there’s tons of stuff that has happened to Britney that she never touched upon in her memoir or even on Instagram. 

They never sent a C .D or threat to sue for those comments. Very telling. I think those comments  Courtney made are true. 

• Love 3

We'll never know what happened during that time, but Sam Lutfi has been dropping eggshells all over the place.  From what he said, the hospital could not hold Britney on the 5150 hold, because nothing was wrong with her.  She was fine, no dr**s etc. so they had to let her go.  This wasn't the last of her freedom.  It was one night when Sam Lutfi drove her to her home and her father was waiting inside.  The gates closed behind them and Britney got really quiet when she realized she was being driven to her captivity.  She got out of the car, went inside the house, and that was the last she was free and the last time Sam saw her.

Sometimes, I think Britney settled because of the costs, but I'm no expert.  This much I know to be true: that family is garbage and the sole cause of all her problems, especially the mother.

• Like 1
On 8/10/2024 at 6:58 PM, Userxxxxxxxxxyes said:

And the fact that people were saying that he was saving her even at that time people were saying that i dont know why it would took a year if he “saved” her wich he did not

I actually dont understand were her parents were during her breakdown

This.  There was nothing wrong with her.  She was disappointed in KFed and going through a divorce and just had a 2nd baby.  According to Sam Lutfi's texts to Britney's management team, her family was giving her anxiety and were never kind to her.  No presents at Christmas etc.  Her assistant went out and bought stuff for B's kids, wrapped them, and put them under the tree.  However, charges were being racked up on her credit card and Lutfi and Britney wanted an audit because she wasn't a big spender.  Now, what I suspect is that she cut her family off.  Britney actually punched Lynne in the face when Lynne came to see her in LA.  The problem has always been that entire family.  

I have long suspected that c-ship to be a cover for the family's financial crimes.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.