Britney backtracks - (now completely deleted) —removes shade, softens the caption and mentions Blake

Edit 2: Britney completely deleted the caption

edit 1: Britney backtracked and updated her embarrassing caption to remove “I like it WAY BETTER” after the backlash and Donatella unfollowing her. 

Updated version of my 2002 Versace dress 👗 !!! I’m no @blakelively but I like it … show my legs 💅🏻👗🌷🌷 !!!

Edited by KrisJ
  • Haha 6
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Probably similar to the Halsey situation... she wrote the original one and someone from the team edited the caption.

They need to keep the illusion Britney thought Blake looked adorable. 

Not the first time, I don't think it will be the last.

Imagine having that job “Britney social media fixer ” - must be someone from exhale given how much some members here reach for the stars to come up with excuses for Britney’s nasty behavior

Edited by KrisJ
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

She is so out of touch with things and she has no awareness. We don't know her personally and we are not involved in the situations she puts herself in, but her fans are the one experiencing the embarrassment for her.

Completely out of touch with reality, her surroundings and the world. 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Imagine having that job “Britney social media fixer ” - must be someone from exhale given how much some members here reach for the stars to come up with excuses for Britney’s nasty behavior

To be honest I think her team let a lot of mess happen there... she seems clueless, not aware of how social media works or how weird her content looks. Her instagram looks a mess like she is doing everything by herself, and that's not the case.

I think now with the movie and when involves "her projects" (like Halsey using her song), they will be more careful of what $hit she is writing. 

They can edit whatever she writes.  

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

IF she has a social media team, they need to do a better job. 

I find it hard to believe that a group of professionals handle that mess. 

Believe me, she has a social media team... The same since the c-ship days, which is strange, very strange.

Crowdsurf people are heavily involved with her social media accounts. Never changed. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.