Britney backtracks - (now completely deleted) —removes shade, softens the caption and mentions Blake

18 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Exploiting her? Can no one praise her anymore without running the risk of becoming her and her delulu fans' number one enemy? You talk as if Britney is relevant to the point that people need to use her name to promote themselves. It's not 2004 anymore. If Blake really wanted to attract attention, she could pay homage to other artists with much more engagement than Britney. If she chose Britney, it's because she's a true fan.

Exactly! I mean the woman is friends with Taylor Swift, and has been a fashion darling since her debut in Gossip Girl. She is not Halsey or any other D- list celeb. 

It is so frustrating. 

Blake even wrote a nice caption probably anticipating Britney's response. She was explaining what Britney, and the dress meant to her and mostly how inspiring she was and always has been.

But not even a thank you. 

If Britney actually owned the dress and it was sold without her consent, why not put a light on that situation and the perpetrators?

why share a fugly-*** dress made by the Dollhouse probably by slaves and say it is better thanvthe couture one. Be serious.

So frustrating. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Britney is always negative but we need to be positive lol... Leonardo Dicaprio Ok GIF by MOODMAN

That's what I'm saying, we'd all love to be talking about new music, or Britney doing something positive. The reality is how can others expect sunshine and roses when the headlines Britney's creating is the opposite.

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Like 4

It's curious that Britney said this and coincidentally Blake is receiving several negative criticisms on the internet about the film's production, bad interaction with the director and superfluous statements made by her about domestic violence... did you see?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I just wish Britney would do one post conservatorship live appearance to validate that everything she posts and shares is indeed her. I completely understand why she wouldn't, but in a world where many of us were silenced for uttering 'free Britney' and told THAT was a conspiracy theory, it is actually tough to take everything we're being fed about Britney at face value. If one conspiracy theory was rooted in truth, it opens the floodgates. Especially with everything I went through with my best friend being locked away and conserved before her own death. There were times we would be messaging each other on Instagram that were likely not her and in fact the team of people who had access to her life and finances instead. So I've lived through this. In a world of AI and deepfakes it has become essential to not take anything at face value and use a critical eye. 

Even after the c-ship ended we had stories of celebrities trying to reaching out... but they never knew if Britney received the messages.

With the whole Halsey thing, it's possible someone else is pretending to be Britney and using her personal email.

They really thought the book would shut all fans mouths,  but we still didn't hear from Britney. She never talks, others keep talking for her,  the situation is weird as always... like nothing actually changed after the c-ship.

Some fans easily believe in any excuse they give. They want you to buy the new cash grab, but not to question what is going on.

Most of the fans saying nothing is wrong today were the same calling FreeBritney a conspiracy theory.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, BPI said:

Why should she be grateful to people who exploit her name? People who have never lifted a finger for her?

How is someone being a fan, paying 10k for her dress and saying how much she means is exploitative? You people are willing to vilify someone as sweet as Blake just to justify Britney's psychotic behavior. 

• Like 8

I wish she would deactivate her instagram again and doing therapy, making herself better mentally before reactivating her instagram and posting again. I really hope she does see her problems and try to get better. Or everything she posts would cause mess after mess after mess on herself.... that's not healthy. 

Or just deleted her social media and living her life whatever she wants... no one needs or wants to see who/what she verbally insulted next. 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Exploiting her? Can no one praise her anymore without running the risk of becoming her and her delulu fans' number one enemy? You talk as if Britney is relevant to the point that people need to use her name to promote themselves. It's not 2004 anymore. If Blake really wanted to attract attention, she could pay homage to other artists with much more engagement than Britney. If she chose Britney, it's because she's a true fan.

sad thing is: she COULD have been relevant even to this day. she had the potential to keep up but she wasted it. 

Blake sure doesnt need to bring up britney to make headlines. 

The only one that uses her name, (because they need to) are trash sites like perez and tmz.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, BritSabel said:

It's sad and embarrasing,, her mental problems are serious and out of control, she's a mess and it's getting worse, she needs psychiatric help and someone to keep her off social media, this self-destructive behavior is painful to watch.

She really needs therapy, but she refuses.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Much better. Glad she removed the “much better” and added the compliment to Blake, she looked gorgeous in her dress.

This really isn’t THAT serious. Some of you are acting like she told Blake and Donatella to go f-uck themselves.

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

It is a big deal. Blake hasn’t even uploaded the image, britney is sooo rude. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.